Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MB Mock - Round Four

Evans it is!

Giants are on the clock    -  Jags and  bungles on deck

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 11:22 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Giants select Marvell Tell III. Had a good college career and killed the combine

Being the Jags havent drafted no defensive players I know where I would go and possibly the best player on the board

Where you at 'wood?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 05:56 PM by Cleatwood.)

(04-17-2019, 02:24 PM)Dimson Wrote: Where you at 'wood?
Right here my dude! Had the day off so I cut the grass and did some yard work while using my new truly wireless earbuds. THEYRE AWESOME!

Aaaaanywho.

TE. Check.
WR. Check.
OT. Check.
RB. Check.

With their 4th round selection the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Beau Bezschenwel. Guard. WISCOOONSIN.

(04-17-2019, 04:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Right here my dude! Had the day off so I cut the grass and did some yard work while using my new truly wireless earbuds. THEYRE AWESOME!

Aaaaanywho.

TE. Check.
WR. Check.
OT. Check.
RB. Check.

With their 4th round selection the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Michael Dieter. Guard. WISCOOONSIN.
Nice. I like the way your draft is shaping up. I would be happy if the real Jags had this kind of draft.

Aaaaanywho.

TE. Check.
WR. Check.
OT. Check.
RB. Check.

With their 4th round selection the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Michael Dieter. Guard. WISCOOONSIN.
Detroit picked Deiter in the third round.

The Bengals are ready with their pick. I'll check in about an hour to see if the Jags get their pick straightened out.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 05:45 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

There are multiple dlineman better than Deiter

If the Jags want a guard there is a good one in Wis still available

(04-17-2019, 05:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There are multiple dlineman better than Deiter

If the Jags want a guard there is a good one in Wis still available

I messaged the "GM" about the unavailable pick

If he doesn't turn in a new pick by 7:30 est we'll vote on a Jags selection.

Wrong Wisconsin Guard! I CHANGED IT TO BIG BEAU

NEXT UP:

BENGALS
LIONS
BILLS

Good pick by the Jags but I think there is a DE available who might be BAP

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 06:24 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

The Bengals are ecstatic that their guy is still available and they sprint to the podium to select TE Caleb Wilson of UCLA.

I think Beau is better than Deiter though

Lions are on the clock!

Time to vote?

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 08:56 AM by Mikey.)

Aaaaanywho.

TE. Check.
WR. Check.
OT. Check.
RB. Check.

With their 4th round selection the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Beau Bezschenwel. Guard. WISCOOONSIN.

I applaud this pick as a fan. As a GM soon to be making a selection, I may have just said a curse word.

Smile

pick is on its way, sorry.

(04-18-2019, 08:53 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 04:02 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Right here my dude! Had the day off so I cut the grass and did some yard work while using my new truly wireless earbuds. THEYRE AWESOME!

Aaaaanywho.

TE. Check.
WR. Check.
OT. Check.
RB. Check.

I applaud this pick as a fan. As a GM soon to be making a selection, I may have just said a curse word.

Smile

Yeah, I have to give it to Wood.  All in all it's been a good draft for the Jags.  Would of rather Adderley or Gardner in the 2nd but the 1st and 3rd were great picks.  Love the Beau pick too in the 4th.  The one player on D I was talking about was Joe Jackson, Miami DE.  He is the prototypical 4-3 De with really good production and great size out of the U.  If Jackson is there in the 4th it could be a steal and Campbells replacement.   The only reason I didn't draft him for Oak and NY is because I already drafted a DE

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 09:13 AM by Mikey.)

I haven't seen that Josh Oliver, TE, SDSU is picked yet. The Lions are rectifying that situation, and he is now off the board.

(04-18-2019, 09:05 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 08:53 AM)Mikey Wrote: I applaud this pick as a fan. As a GM soon to be making a selection, I may have just said a curse word.

Smile

Yeah, I have to give it to Wood.  All in all it's been a good draft for the Jags.  Would of rather Adderley or Gardner in the 2nd but the 1st and 3rd were great picks.  Love the Beau pick too in the 4th.  The one player on D I was talking about was Joe Jackson, Miami DE.  He is the prototypical 4-3 De with really good production and great size out of the U.  If Jackson is there in the 4th it could be a steal and Campbells replacement.   The only reason I didn't draft him for Oak and NY is because I already drafted a DE

(If Oliver is in fact taken, Joe was next on the Lions' board)

Bills/Ravens/Pack next three up

BILLS and 'blkranger' on the clock,

Ravens and 'jagsclubofMD' on deck.