Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MB Mock - Round Four

(04-20-2019, 11:16 AM)JagJohn Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 11:11 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: I nominate Mike Weber RB Ohio State as the Falcons pick.
Sure why not. +1.

Aka I can't be bothered to do any other research into this.

Same. I just want to move this along.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cleatwood is back on the clock.

I’m gonna be honest here guys. I think this mock has run its course.

Draft is in 5 days. You can auto pick the rest of my picks with the best available.

I had a blast doing it up to this point though! And I made one guy say he actually likes my Jags draft! Go Jags and please don’t draft Gary!

(04-20-2019, 07:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I’m gonna be honest here guys. I think this mock has run its course.

Draft is in 5 days. You can auto pick the rest of my picks with the best available.

I had a blast doing it up to this point though! And I made one guy say he actually likes my Jags draft! Go Jags and please don’t draft Gary!

Haha, yeah it was fun while it lasted.  After the long wait the real think will be here in a few days.  We will run it back next year but hopefully the Jags will be picking last.

Man, I can't wait for the real thing

Dang it. I had a feeling it was dead. Oh well.

(04-20-2019, 09:18 PM)Dimson Wrote: Dang it. I had a feeling it was dead. Oh well.
My dude. The real thing will be here very soon.

Next week is gonna be awesome. Draft Thursday-Saturday. Avengers Friday. GOT Sunday.

(04-20-2019, 09:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 09:18 PM)Dimson Wrote: Dang it. I had a feeling it was dead. Oh well.

Next week is gonna be awesome. Draft Thursday-Saturday. Avengers Friday. GOT Sunday.

Oh for sure. I was just hoping to finish this one out, lol.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2019, 09:50 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Joe Jackson
Gary Jennings
Tyree Jackson

Are a few of my top guys that im surprised didnt get drafted

(04-20-2019, 09:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Joe Jackson
Gary Jennings
Tyree Jackson

The Colts were gonna take Gary Jennings with their next pick if he was available.

(04-20-2019, 09:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

I don't know what I'm more excited for the draft or Avengers: Endgame.

Gary Jennings
Tyree Jackson

Tyree Jackson was drafted in the third.

(04-20-2019, 09:49 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 09:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: My dude. The real thing will be here very soon.

Oh for sure. I was just hoping to finish this one out, lol.

Let me thank you for your devotion. Next year we will go for 7 rounds  Wink

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2019, 08:28 AM by Mikey.)

(04-20-2019, 07:41 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I’m gonna be honest here guys. I think this mock has run its course.

I might second this. Guys are getting quite obscure for casual fans, and I just....don't have the same urgency some others do.

Gary Jennings
Tyree Jackson

Tyree got picked a page or two back.

We could fill in the rest of the picks with the picks from O-linemen's mock? I don't care how we do it, I just want to finish at least round 4, lol.

(04-22-2019, 10:12 AM)Dimson Wrote: We could fill in the rest of the picks with the picks from O-linemen's mock? I don't care how we do it, I just want to finish at least round 4, lol.

I'm gonna have a brand new mock posted by Thursday morning at the latest. I'm trying to do 2 versions. One with Kyler Murray as the #1 pick and one without.

(04-22-2019, 02:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 10:12 AM)Dimson Wrote: We could fill in the rest of the picks with the picks from O-linemen's mock? I don't care how we do it, I just want to finish at least round 4, lol.

I'm gonna have a brand new mock posted by Thursday morning at the latest. I'm trying to do 2 versions. One with Kyler Murray as the #1 pick and one without.

if you are bored, you could mock the rest of this round? I just want to make my picks to be honest, I don't care who makes the rest, lol.

(04-22-2019, 02:35 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 02:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm gonna have a brand new mock posted by Thursday morning at the latest. I'm trying to do 2 versions. One with Kyler Murray as the #1 pick and one without.

if you are bored, you could mock the rest of this round? I just want to make my picks to be honest, I don't care who makes the rest, lol.

why not just post a mock of who you would pick for everyone based on who's left?

(04-22-2019, 05:09 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 02:35 PM)Dimson Wrote: if you are bored, you could mock the rest of this round? I just want to make my picks to be honest, I don't care who makes the rest, lol.

why not just post a mock of who you would pick for everyone based on who's left?

Hmmmm maybe. Got to have the time.

(04-22-2019, 02:35 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 02:11 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm gonna have a brand new mock posted by Thursday morning at the latest. I'm trying to do 2 versions. One with Kyler Murray as the #1 pick and one without.

I can't today or tomorrow. I'm helping my parents move. I just came home long enough to feed the dogs and I'm back on the road.