Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyreek Hill

(04-26-2019, 12:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 12:52 AM)JagJohn Wrote: I have literally never had a moral outrage over anything in sports and i'm old enough to have seen many questionable things... but i absolutely hate this dude...

he deservers all the bad things that are gonna come his way.

Really ?  So, Ray Rice punching his girlfriend out cold then dragging her out of the elevator by her feet didn't get you upset?  So, Joe Mixon punching his girlfriend didn't get you upset either?

Just clearing something up. That was not Mixon's girlfriend. It was a drunk girl he just ran into that night. There is question if he and his friends propositioned her outside the restaurant, but the eye witness reports are mixed and actually more often support Mixon that they did not. 

I'm not saying what Mixon did was in the correct in any way or fashion, but it not the same as what Ray Rice or Tyreek did.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-26-2019, 02:32 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 12:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Really ?  So, Ray Rice punching his girlfriend out cold then dragging her out of the elevator by her feet didn't get you upset?  So, Joe Mixon punching his girlfriend didn't get you upset either?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbwTMJroTbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaGBFavTtEQ

Upset? Absolutely. Pair of scumbags.

But deliberately hurting a 3 year old child just gets me on a whole different level, it turns my stomach, you know what I mean? It's probably because my first born is the same age.

At the same time, I was already quite hammered when I made that post last night lol.
I feel the same way...as a father hearing a parental figure hurting a kid takes it to another level.

While all these guys are absolute crap...these women can at least tell someone and get away when this stuff happens.

Lord knows what that child has gone through and at only 3....to be terrified of your father but who can you run to?  Cause the mom was obviously a party in it as well. 

Kids at that age so much just want to love and be loved yet this one got punched in the chest for crying...people who do this have a special place in hell.

He's been suspended indefinitely. If/when he goes to prison the inmates will show him the same "mercy" he showed his kid. Even hardcore rapists and murderers don't tolerate violence against children.

Hopefully, he gets thrown out of the league. The guy seems like a psychopath who prays on smaller/weaker victims. He needs to be behind bars.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 05:22 PM by rpr52121.)

(04-26-2019, 05:07 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 02:32 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Upset? Absolutely. Pair of scumbags.

But deliberately hurting a 3 year old child just gets me on a whole different level, it turns my stomach, you know what I mean? It's probably because my first born is the same age.

At the same time, I was already quite hammered when I made that post last night lol.
I feel the same way...as a father hearing a parental figure hurting a kid takes it to another level.

While all these guys are absolute crap...these women can at least tell someone and get away when this stuff happens.

Lord knows what that child has gone through and at only 3....to be terrified of your father but who can you run to?  Cause the mom was obviously a party in it as well. 

Kids at that age so much just want to love and be loved yet this one got punched in the chest for crying...people who do this have a special place in hell.

It's not that easy to leave these situations. The women do share some culpability but this all has to be put into context. If they call the authorities, then they become single mothers with minimal income and no child support because the fathers would be out of the NFL and possibly in jail. It is definitely worse for the children to have physical and emotional abuse, but mothers sometimes think they can be minimize it and rationalize that this is better for them and the kids in the long run. Plus for some of these family units, they have always known and planned for years that the NFL was the only real way to escape poverty so they are even less likely to "throw that out the window". Plus some then internalize the abuse and then think it was all their fault to begin with.

(04-26-2019, 05:21 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 05:07 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: I feel the same way...as a father hearing a parental figure hurting a kid takes it to another level.

It's not that easy to leave these situations. The women do share some culpability but this all has to be put into context. If they call the authorities, then they become single mothers with minimal income and no child support because the fathers would be out of the NFL and possibly in jail. It is definitely worse for the children to have physical and emotional abuse, but mothers sometimes think they can be minimize it and rationalize that this is better for them and the kids in the long run. Plus for some of these family units, they have always known and planned for years that the NFL was the only real way to escape poverty so they are even less likely to "throw that out the window". Plus some then internalize the abuse and then think it was all their fault to begin with.

I was saying woman more to the effect that they are adults.

You abuse an adult they can tell someone.

You abuse a child how does a 3 year old go tell someone that daddy hits me?

The way he said "I don't know" with his voice cracking gave it away. Throw in the "you should be scared of me too, [BLEEP]", and you have enough to convince me. He even acknowledges that his kid is always scared of him, and he didn't deny that he punches the child in the chest. He'll be suspended indefinitely, by the NFL, before the season starts.

(04-26-2019, 06:09 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: The way he said "I don't know" with his voice cracking gave it away. Throw in the "you should be scared of me too, [BLEEP]", and you have enough to convince me. He even acknowledges that his kid is always scared of him, and he didn't deny that he punches the child in the chest. He'll be suspended indefinitely, by the NFL, before the season starts.

I'm also hoping the audio tape can definitely be admissible in court. It will allow authorities to charge a crime and protect the child.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 09:12 PM by Bullseye.)

Welp...the Chiefs just drafted Hill's replacement.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...this-week/

(04-26-2019, 05:21 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Hopefully, he gets thrown out of the league. The guy seems like a psychopath who prays on smaller/weaker victims. He needs to be behind bars.

"If Hannibal Lecter ran a 4.3, we'd probably diagnose it as an eating disorder."
-Steve Keim, Cardinals GM

This is becoming the new curse or being a football fan. Every off season we get these stories now. 

What is wrong with people? Getting paid millions to play 16 games a season, maybe a few more yet their decision making is just awful. 

I get that stories get amplified by 10 when it's an NFL player but I just dont get how some people live their lives. 

Hill had everything in front of him, he was going to be a star. What a waste.

(04-29-2019, 09:29 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: This is becoming the new curse or being a football fan. Every off season we get these stories now. 

What is wrong with people? Getting paid millions to play 16 games a season, maybe a few more yet their decision making is just awful. 

I get that stories get amplified by 10 when it's an NFL player but I just dont get how some people live their lives. 

Hill had everything in front of him, he was going to be a star. What a waste.

Vic quoted many times, "Football is not a game for the well-adjusted."

Having a ton of money (or the potential to earn a ton of money) often is not enough to convince someone to seek help or even recognize that their concept of 'normal' is flawed.

Doesn't deserve to play another down of football again.

That being said, the Chiefs don't look nearly as scary now. Watkins and a rookie, with Kelce and Williams/Hyde in the backfield. Not a terrifying group aside from Mahomes to Kelce. We'll see if the kid can keep it up without a top 5 WR.

Welp...don't think he will be banned from the league based upon the recording.

Heck, it's looking like he may not even be suspended.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...reek-hill/

(06-07-2019, 03:58 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Welp...don't think he will be banned from the league based upon the recording.

Heck, it's looking like he may not even be suspended.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...reek-hill/

It's tough to see KC allowing him to continue to play either way though. The backlash would be crazy. But you never know.

If Tyreek Hill walks away with clean hands, I'm done with the NFL. Find a way to ban him. I'm sick of seeing the league find ways to make sure wife-beaters and child-abusers have a clean path back to the field because they're good at running with a football in their hands.

(06-08-2019, 09:13 PM)TJBender Wrote: If Tyreek Hill walks away with clean hands, I'm done with the NFL. Find a way to ban him. I'm sick of seeing the league find ways to make sure wife-beaters and child-abusers have a clean path back to the field because they're good at running with a football in their hands.

They're not going to suspend if they can't confirm that "for sure" he did it. 
'02

(06-11-2019, 09:55 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 09:13 PM)TJBender Wrote: If Tyreek Hill walks away with clean hands, I'm done with the NFL. Find a way to ban him. I'm sick of seeing the league find ways to make sure wife-beaters and child-abusers have a clean path back to the field because they're good at running with a football in their hands.

They're not going to suspend if they can't confirm that "for sure" he did it. 

He's on tape telling his fiancee to be afraid of him and admitting hitting their child. I mean, what the beep more does it take?

(06-11-2019, 08:22 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 09:55 AM)Jags02 Wrote: They're not going to suspend if they can't confirm that "for sure" he did it. 

He's on tape telling his fiancee to be afraid of him and admitting hitting their child. I mean, what the beep more does it take?

Agreed. Even if the NFL doesn't suspend him, no team in the league should want the stain of employing scum like him. 

There is no grey area here.