Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
wolfies dream team for madden 17

first of all i put this in sideline cause it won't let me go to fansty/viedo games.  I keep getting a error messege. heres my idea now. people that want to do this can,those who don't can not. i'm going to make my own team for jags later on.  anyways those who want in please pick at least 1 player at any postion you want until we have 15 players listed plus backups for the postion. 

I will start with a pick for my dream team. please help me out. i will let you know how the team records holds up to once i start playing with the dream team.

Qb  arron rodgers  dree brees,brandon allen

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

RB - David Johnson (From the Cardinals) 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Julio Jones, he's dominate until you get deeper into the franchise and he gets older

ok i was able to get into this somehow. so far 

we have us a  Qb with arron rogders

RB  david jonhson 

WR. julio jones     

whos going to be brave enought to pick some defensive players. 

I already got a MLB in mind. Jags have to have poz. 

P.S i would love to get this team togather on madden 17 before 18 is released

Let's go with:

Jalen Ramsey at CB

Travis Kelce at TE

Khalil Mack at OLB

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

ok so far this is what we have for the dream team. 

QB  Arron rodgers

HB  Davied johnson

HB  lynch- my choice. 

TE. Travis Kelce

WR  julio jones

defense 

CB Ramsey

OLB  Khaili mack

MLB poz.

FS- Earl Thomas

SS- Kam Chancellor 

OLB- Von Miller

DT- Geno Atkins

DE- Ziggy Ansah 

I did the fansty draft. Got everyone on list except von miller. computer kept takeing him. instead i got Telvin Smith.  that was with only 8 user teams. not bad. 

finnall i got everyone on the list here. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">QB  Arron rodgers

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">HB  Davied johnson

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">HB  lynch- my choice. 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">TE. Travis Kelce

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">WR  julio jones

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">defense 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">CB Ramsey

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">OLB  Khaili mack

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">MLB poz.

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">FS- Earl Thomas

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">SS- Kam Chancellor 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">OLB- Von Miller

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">DT- Geno Atkins

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">DE- Ziggy Ansah