Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 NFL Draft Thread

Murray it is

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They will regret this pick.

Bust

Now we need another QB and White to go before 7

Hooray that saves us from ourselves.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Don't think they'll look back on this pick and be happy

Not a fan of that Murray pick. They have no one to block for him.

I don’t watch college. I thought Haskins was the “consensus” #1 QB of the draft and and Murray was too small. Can someone explain why he went first overall? Does he fit the cardinals scheme or something? History with any of the coacj?

Murray gonna tear the league up

(04-25-2019, 08:27 PM)Jags Wrote: I don’t watch college.  I thought Haskins was the “consensus” #1 QB of the draft and and Murray was too small.  Can someone explain why he went first overall?  Does he fit the cardinals scheme or something? History with any of the coacj?

Because he's the gimmick of the week. Kind of like how Michael Vick went first overall despite not knowing how to play quarterback.

(04-25-2019, 08:27 PM)Jags Wrote: I don’t watch college. I thought Haskins was the “consensus” #1 QB of the draft and and Murray was too small. Can someone explain why he went first overall? Does he fit the cardinals scheme or something? History with any of the coacj?
(04-25-2019, 08:30 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:27 PM)Jags Wrote: I don’t watch college.  I thought Haskins was the “consensus” #1 QB of the draft and and Murray was too small.  Can someone explain why he went first overall?  Does he fit the cardinals scheme or something? History with any of the coacj?

Because he's the gimmick of the week. Kind of like how Michael Vick went first overall despite not knowing how to play quarterback.
College coach wanted him, so he went 1st

None of the QBs are great 1 picks, they all have issues

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(04-25-2019, 08:30 PM)TJBender Wrote:

But Murray knows how to play QB

Media hype, fascination with his elite speed, quickness and athleticism.  TV looking for something different than your traditional statue QB.

(04-25-2019, 08:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:30 PM)TJBender Wrote: Because he's the gimmick of the week. Kind of like how Michael Vick went first overall despite not knowing how to play quarterback.

But Murray knows how to play QB

So did Michael Vick, if you asked the talking heads in 2000.

(04-25-2019, 08:34 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: But Murray knows how to play QB

So did Michael Vick, if you asked the talking heads in 2000.

Vick had a helluva arm but he want very good, accurate, reads.  Murray is good at all of it.  Gonna be fun to watch, now the need to beef up the oline

So think we will toss a late rounder for rosen?
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I'm thinking Ed Oliver is the pick over Quinnen Williams, but it's one or the other unless the Jets do manage to draft down.
'02

I thought for sure they would go OLB.

Damn, was thinking Oliver would go first

Raiders getting Josh Allen.
'02