Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 NFL Draft Thread

(04-25-2019, 08:38 PM)archer56 Wrote: So think we will toss a late rounder for rosen?

Rosen is good but he's not a leader or passionate about football.  Pass.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So far no surprises.....that could change with Oakland.

Oliver next?

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 08:42 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Oakland has to go Josh Allen.

I see Oliver to the Giants

I don't know. I would take him with our second 3rd rounder. Let him sit behind Foles for a few years. It would give you plenty of time to evaluate him and make the transition easy. Plus, you could lock him up at a cheap rate if he was panning out.

Great pick for the Jets, damn I had a small hope someone would trade up lol

Quinnen Williams paired with Leonard Williams just made the Jets DL really scary.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Everything is falling in place
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-25-2019, 08:43 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Quinnen Williams paired with Leonard Williams just made the Jets DL really scary.

They got CJ Mosley too in FA

(04-25-2019, 08:44 PM)I’ll flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:43 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Quinnen Williams paired with Leonard Williams just made the Jets DL really scary.

They got CJ Mosley too in FA

Yikes!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

William's seems like a good kid

Raiders supposed to "surprise" people here. Metcalf pls lol

Oliver or Allen?

Gotta be Allen right?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We still in the running for one of these studs, future pro bowlers,all pros, Josh Allen Devin white , ed oliver

Wow

(04-25-2019, 07:46 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 07:19 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: What are the options for viewing the draft online?
ABC, espn, nfln

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

TY I found out CBS is streaming for free as well

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

What the ****?

I do think he was underrated but a bit to high

Keep on falling Oliver