Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Last second mock draft

Let's try to get this right. Help me put together a new quick mock draft with the latest updates.

For this mock let's assume the Dolphins do trade their 2nd round pick for Josh Rosen. This ensures the Cards take Murray #1.

Help me fill in the gaps and complete this...

1. Cards - QB Kyler Murray
2. 49ers - Quennin Williams or Nick Bosa - I feel they stay put and I'm leaning strongly toward Williams here
3. Jets - the Jets really like Ed Oliver and want to trade down slightly, but I don't see the opportunity.
- one report said they'd take Oliver over Bosa, Williams and Josh Allen
4. Raiders - With Kyler Murray gone, the Raiders probably take Josh Allen or Nick Bosa if either is there.
5. Bucs - Devin White or trade down? With the Bucs possibly content on getting Devin Bush a few spots later, they could trade down; Falcons want DT Quinnin Williams or Ed Oliver; Lions want DE Josh Allen or Nick Bosa; Broncos or Redskins may want Daniel Jones
6. Giants - QB Daniel Jones if he's there... otherwise another QB or defensive BAP
7. Jaguars - Hockenson, defensive BAP (Ed Oliver or Devin White) or trade down; I don't see Jags going edge rusher
8. Lions - Hockenson or best edge rusher; Montez Sweat is possible if his heart is fine per latest reports
9. Bills - 1st OT off the board? Christian Wilkins? DK Metcalf or Marqise Brown? Hockenson if he's there 
10. Broncos - Lock or Haskins, Hockenson or Fant, Devin Bush or best OT ???

Help me fill out the top 10 and then we'll go from there.
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

In 4.5 hours that top 10 will start filling itself out Smile

I'm just going to wait it out and enjoy the show.

Just dont take Taylor...

1. Murray
2. Bosa
3. Oliver
4. Williams
5. White
6. Allen
7. Hockenson

(04-25-2019, 03:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 1. Murray
2. Bosa
3. Oliver
4. Williams
5. White
6. Allen
7. Hockenson

The #2 pick is what's getting me. I'm just not sold on the 49ers going Bosa over Williams even though that seems to be the consensus.
'02

(04-25-2019, 03:46 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 03:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 1. Murray
2. Bosa
3. Oliver
4. Williams
5. White
6. Allen
7. Hockenson

The #2 pick is what's getting me. I'm just not sold on the 49ers going Bosa over Williams even though that seems to be the consensus.
I don't think Thomas would be on the trade block if they were taking Williams

(04-25-2019, 04:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 03:46 PM)Jags02 Wrote: The #2 pick is what's getting me. I'm just not sold on the 49ers going Bosa over Williams even though that seems to be the consensus.
I don't think Thomas would be on the trade block if they were taking Williams

I just saw that.

This does have me leaning back toward Bosa especially if they do trade him.
'02

Due to Solomon being on the block I'm going with Bosa for the 49ers. So we're off to a very familiar start...

1. Cards - Kyler Murray
2. 49ers - Nick Bosa
'02

(04-25-2019, 06:52 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Due to Solomon being on the block I'm going with Bosa for the 49ers. So we're off to a very familiar start...

1. Cards - Kyler Murray
2. 49ers - Nick Bosa
3. Jets - Ed Oliver  <-- I'm fairly convinced here, but they could go Josh Allen or trade down
4. Raiders - Josh Allen  <-- for sure if he's there unless they go QB
5. Bucs - Devin White <-- unless they manage to trade down
6. Giants - Daniel Jones  <-- unless Broncos or Redskins traded up to #5 for Jones
7. Jaguars - TJ Hockenson  <-- or maybe Devin White should he drop
8. Lions - Montez Sweat  <-- or maybe Hockenson should he drop
9. Bills - Andre Dillard, Christian Wilkins or DK Metcalf
10. Broncos - Drew Lock, Andre Dillard, Devin Bush or Noah Fant

You dont think Williams goes top 10?

(04-25-2019, 06:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 06:52 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Due to Solomon being on the block I'm going with Bosa for the 49ers. So we're off to a very familiar start...

1. Cards - Kyler Murray
2. 49ers - Nick Bosa
3. Jets - Ed Oliver  <-- I'm fairly convinced here, but they could go Josh Allen or trade down
4. Raiders - Josh Allen  <-- for sure if he's there unless they go QB
5. Bucs - Devin White <-- unless they manage to trade down
6. Giants - Daniel Jones  <-- unless Broncos or Redskins traded up to #5 for Jones
7. Jaguars - TJ Hockenson  <-- or maybe Devin White should he drop
8. Lions - Montez Sweat  <-- or maybe Hockenson should he drop
9. Bills - Andre Dillard, Christian Wilkins or DK Metcalf
10. Broncos - Drew Lock, Andre Dillard, Devin Bush or Noah Fant

You dont think Williams goes top 10?

Wow you're fast. I'm in the process of editing the post to include him. Somehow I missed him. 
'02

Very tough call for the Jets at #3. I went to look into this more and discovered this is one of the biggest online debates right now. That is...

Quennin Williams vs Ed Oliver at #3.

Lets figure this out. 
'02

Ed Oliver walking around wearing Jets gear on his Insta story...

They just seem to really like Ed Oliver. I'm going with him at 3 over Williams, so...

1. Cards - Murray
2. 49ers - Bosa
3. Jets - Oliver
4. Raiders - Josh Allen  <-- they really need their edge rusher more
5. Bucs - ? Devin White, Quennin Williams or trade down???
6. Giants - Quennin Williams or Daniel Jones 
7. Jaguars
'02