Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags take Josh Allen in the 1st

The Wildcat!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2019, 09:21 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we won't know if hes a good pick until he starts playing. My dad wasn't happy with the pick though.

Well my Dad is telling your Dad to shut up because he was the highest graded player on the board.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I am just happy they didn't reach for one of those OT.

(04-25-2019, 09:21 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we won't know if hes a good pick until he starts playing. My dad wasn't happy with the pick though.

As long as your mom is ok with it then I’m happy. She’s the brains of the operation.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(04-25-2019, 09:28 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I am just happy they didn't reach for one of those OT.

Absolutely.  

When someone hands you a gift, take it.   Get your offensive tackle later.

Quote me on this. Hockenson will have a better career than Allen. Simply due to the fact that our offense will keep our defense on the field longer than they should.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(04-25-2019, 09:34 PM)Ronster Wrote: It was a smart pick.. With the exception of Ramsey and Boselli the Jags history with the first round pick has sucked, oh and Darius

Fred Taylor says hello
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Very good pick.
He seems to have a high motor and a passion for the game and was very productive on the field.
You can never have too many pass rushers.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(04-25-2019, 09:36 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Quote me on this. Hockenson will have a better career than Allen. Simply due to the fact that our offense will keep our defense on the field longer than they should.

This one pick dictates how our offense will run for the entirety of their careers? What?

(04-25-2019, 09:34 PM)Ronster Wrote: It was a smart pick.. With the exception of Ramsey and Boselli the Jags history with the first round pick has sucked, oh and Darius

Fred Taylor shrugs his shoulders and Henderson and Stroud weep.

Smart pick, Boselli, Ramsey, Taylor and Darius, Henderson, the few good first round picks. 5 out of 13 first round picks.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I'm happy. There are still good TE's left in the draft.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 09:40 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

(04-25-2019, 09:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:

Well my Dad is telling your Dad to shut up because he was the highest graded player on the board.

I think I found this wayyy too funny.

(04-25-2019, 09:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I'm happy. There are still good TE's left in the draft.

I like the San Jose kid
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I have said if we get 1 of Bosa, Williams, Oliver, Allen, or Hockenson I will be happy and we did. So im good with the pick and we have Campbells replacement

(04-25-2019, 09:37 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:

Fred Taylor says hello

Big John and Marcus, not to mention of Hardy are coming for this guy.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 09:46 PM by Ronster.)

Regardless, if Bryan starts living up to expectations and with the Jags picking Allen, this D is gonna be nasty for years to come...

(04-25-2019, 09:42 PM)nate Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:37 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Fred Taylor says hello

Big John and Marcus, not to mention of Hardy are coming for this guy.

Ya, I fixed it.. and Stroud was a beast as well
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I am beyond stoked. No way I thought we had a chance to get Allen. This pick was a no brainer. Definitely the best guy left on the board.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnatio...kdown-edge

Good read.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-25-2019, 09:37 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:36 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Quote me on this. Hockenson will have a better career than Allen. Simply due to the fact that our offense will keep our defense on the field longer than they should.

This one pick dictates how our offense will run for the entirety of their careers? What?
Yes. Because we'll never get better on offense with these kinds of decisions. Never.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up