Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jeffery Simmons

Good pic by Titans. Shame on ESPN’s guy in light blue feminine suit for immediately giving a moral commentary about his high school low point. Way to wreck this guy’s draft day.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2019, 10:28 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Good pic by Titans. Shame on ESPN’s guy in light blue feminine suit for immediately giving a moral commentary about his high school low point. Way to wreck this guy’s draft day.

Like Mixon a year ago, I think it had to be addressed, but we don't need the video to summarize what happened. Mention that he had an incident, was punished, and include the statement he made in response.

I hope that the kid has much better decision making now, and that he learned from his mistake. May he never do well against the Jags, but otherwise, I wish no ill on the dude.

(04-25-2019, 10:28 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: Good pic by Titans. Shame on ESPN’s guy in light blue feminine suit for immediately giving a moral commentary about his high school low point. Way to wreck this guy’s draft day.

I'd wager you'd have different views if he did it to your daughter. It deserves criticism.  

That said they got a top 5 talent in the draft. Him, Casey and Landry are gonna be scary in 2020

(04-26-2019, 10:54 AM)TJackCity Wrote:

I'd wager you'd have different views if he did it to your daughter. It deserves criticism.  

That said they got a top 5 talent in the draft. Him, Casey and Landry are gonna be scary in 2020

Sure, I have a daughter but hopefully she won’t be a fighter Smile
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt