Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nfl mock 2md round

(04-26-2019, 08:29 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 08:03 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Agree with your closing statement.

I like the RT options potentially available to us in round 2, including Taylor and Ford, both of whom were considered by most to be first round picks.  If I am not mistaken, the team had visits with both players.

What makes you think Sternberger cant block?  A few reports?

Lageman and Boselli (?) mostly.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-26-2019, 08:56 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 08:29 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What makes you think Sternberger cant block?  A few reports?

Damn, I never heard them say that

(04-26-2019, 08:56 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 08:29 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: What makes you think Sternberger cant block?  A few reports?

Yeah I remember Lageman criticizing his blocking skills/attitude to block but Sternberger is a great pass catching TE. Could always double down with a Knox/Oliver/Moreau eventually though if they are there. I doubt Sternberger will be there with our 3rd round pick and I don't think the team would trade up for him but hey, let's see what happens.

Sternberger is nice if they are looking for that move TE but Knox is who you pick if you want an inline TE.

I would really like them to go Ford with 38 and then trade 69 and maybe next year 4th to jump NE to grab Knox.

That would leave us with the last 3rd round pick to pick up a WR/S.

Risner then Sternberger then give up a 7th to trade up a couple of spots and get Isabella.

(04-26-2019, 09:51 AM)Upper Wrote: Risner then Sternberger then give up a 7th to trade up a couple of spots and get Isabella.

We don't need another slot receiver. Westbrook, Lee, and Cole can play the shifty slot role with aplomb. What we need is Hakeem Butler.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 10:40 AM by Upper.)

(04-26-2019, 10:21 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 09:51 AM)Upper Wrote: Risner then Sternberger then give up a 7th to trade up a couple of spots and get Isabella.

We don't need another slot receiver. Westbrook, Lee, and Cole can play the shifty slot role with aplomb. What we need is Hakeem Butler.

I'd love Metcalf, Butler, or Boykin to play X, but we'd have to take them at 38. Are you passing on Risner for that?

Draftwire went with:

Round 2: Risner
Round 3: Harmon
Round 3: Moreau

Yea. I'm absolutely good with this.

(04-26-2019, 10:38 AM)Upper Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 10:21 AM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: We don't need another slot receiver. Westbrook, Lee, and Cole can play the shifty slot role with aplomb. What we need is Hakeem Butler.

I'd love Metcalf, Butler, or Boykin to play X, but we'd have to take them at 38. Are you passing on Risner for that?

You dont see any way butler falls to the third? Grabbing Ford or risner at 38 and having butler slip to the third sounds like the dream scenario.

(04-26-2019, 10:41 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 10:38 AM)Upper Wrote: I'd love Metcalf, Butler, or Boykin to play X, but we'd have to take them at 38. Are you passing on Risner for that?

You dont see any way butler falls to the third? Grabbing Ford or risner at 38 and having butler slip to the third sounds like the dream scenario.

Any way? I guess. Likely, very much not IMO.