Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Firefighters Endorse Biden - Trump lashes out

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...n-n1000511

Trump fires off dozens of retweets over firefighters union supporting Biden

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm not sure why anyone would support that pedophile

To each their own, though.

Sometimes people just don't know any better.

Unions nearly always support Democrats. No surprise here.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(05-01-2019, 01:13 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...n-n1000511
Insane. The next thing we'll hear is the UAW endorses a democrat. Crazy talk!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

With the Democrats Saying that they want to get rid of "Right To Work" laws, it's not all that shocking that a Union would endorse a Democrat. Right to work laws weaken the Unions by saying you don't have to be Union to work.....
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(05-01-2019, 04:59 PM)The Drifter Wrote: With the Democrats Saying that they want to get rid of "Right To Work" laws, it's not all that shocking that a Union would endorse a Democrat. Right to work laws weaken the Unions by saying you don't have to be Union to work.....

True . But why this Democrat? That's the more interesting question, to me.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-01-2019, 03:58 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Unions nearly always support Democrats. No surprise here.

[Image: this-guy-here-he-gets-it.jpg]