Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Avengers question, no spoilers please

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2019, 05:48 PM by imtheblkranger.)

So I haven't seen ANY of the Avengers movies. I've seen Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor, Cap American.

I would like to watch them but my question is, can I just watch all of the Avengers movies at this point and understand what's happening from movie to movie? Or are those standalone movies between Avengers critical to it?

I've heard bits and pieces about Infinity War and Endgame, but would obviously like to avoid spoilers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not really CRITICAL per se, but by watching Capt America, Iron Man, Thor, and the others....it will give depth to what your watching and also "fill in the blanks" when you're trying to figure out what characters are who.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(05-07-2019, 05:47 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So I haven't seen ANY of the Avengers movies. I've seen Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor, Cap American.

I would like to watch them but my question is, can I just watch all of the Avengers movies at this point and understand what's happening from movie to movie? Or are those standalone movies between Avengers critical to it?

I've heard bits and pieces about Infinity War and Endgame, but would obviously like to avoid spoilers

You have seen enough to understand the first Avengers.  Maybe you could understand Age of Ultron.

But you will miss out on a ton of Infinity War and Endgame without watching the other movies.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-07-2019, 07:38 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 05:47 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So I haven't seen ANY of the Avengers movies. I've seen Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor, Cap American.

You have seen enough to understand the first Avengers.  Maybe you could understand Age of Ultron.

But you will miss out on a ton of Infinity War and Endgame without watching the other movies.

Well there goes like 40 hours lol

Wonder Woman was Peter Parker's mother the entire time!!! Also, Captain Kirk kills Thanos with a lightsaber forged in Winterfell from a tooth of Shai Hulud.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(05-07-2019, 09:07 PM)Deacon Wrote: Wonder Woman was Peter Parker's mother the entire time!!! Also, Captain Kirk kills Thanos with a lightsaber forged in Winterfell from a tooth of Shai Hulud.

You forgot that Obi Wan is E.T.s father.

(05-08-2019, 11:45 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 09:07 PM)Deacon Wrote: Wonder Woman was Peter Parker's mother the entire time!!! Also, Captain Kirk kills Thanos with a lightsaber forged in Winterfell from a tooth of Shai Hulud.

You forgot that Obi Wan is E.T.s father.

Now you're just being silly.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

But what about Darth Solo?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 02:27 PM by americus 2.0.)

(05-08-2019, 01:21 PM)Rico Wrote: But what about Darth Solo?

He's really the Night King. Duh.

(05-09-2019, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Ahhh yes.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...h%2Fx%2Fim

Wait for it to go on DVD if you haven't watched it. It kind of sucked. I know you fanboys will tell me I suck. But, whatever.

(05-09-2019, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Not quite. He's the Royal Prince of Arendelle.

[Image: c7220e0269041523ab8476e85f94b05c.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-14-2019, 08:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 02:26 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: He's really the Night King. Duh.

Not quite. He's the Royal Prince of Arendelle.

[Image: c7220e0269041523ab8476e85f94b05c.jpg]

Good one.