Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rookie Mini-Camp 2019

[quote pid='1213632' dateline='1557479065']

2.  University of the Incarnate Word?!?  I thought the Colorado School of Mines was something!
[/quote]

Ricky Williams was actually the RB coach there for a few years.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-10-2019, 02:19 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 10:59 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Between Woods, Wingard and Brown there are really some intriguing longshot safeties this weekend.  There's probably a spot for one of them if they step up and show some ST flashes.

I see there's also a couple Safeties invited to tryout at the minicamp. I can't find any film on Deandre Applin out of Georgia State, but I did find last year's highlights for Joshua Moon out of Georgia Southern...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYEGVpneRzk

It appears Josh Moon is going to sign.
'02

Quote:Following the the team’s annual rookie minicamp, the Jacksonville Jaguars signed OL Jordan Agasiva, TE Michael Colubiale, TE Charles Jones, CBJocquez Kalili and S Joshua Moon.

To make room on the roster, the Jaguars waived TE 
Carson Meier, CB Marquez Sanford and WR Papi White. The Jaguars also waived/injured DB Cody Brown and DT Roderick Young, so they will revert to the team’s reserve/injured list if they go unclaimed on waivers. The Jaguars currently have 90 players on their offseason roster.

Jags PR  ^

(05-10-2019, 10:46 AM)Jags02 Wrote: There's also a new TE to look at among the tryout players (check out the undrafted free agent thread where I touch on the UCF TE)...

Charles Jones II, Tulane - combine results: 6-3, 254 lbs, 4.9 40-yd dash, 24 reps on bench

Of note, Jones went to the same highschool as Leanard Fournette... St. Augustine High in New Orleans.

Signed after rookie camp ^

Reportedly was integral as a run blocker last season when Tulane averaged 218 yds-per-gm on the ground.

Pro day numbers for the newly signed rookie CB:

https://twitter.com/DraftDiamonds/status...0716557312

(05-12-2019, 01:56 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
Quote:Following the the team’s annual rookie minicamp, the Jacksonville Jaguars signed OL Jordan Agasiva, TE Michael Colubiale, TE Charles Jones, CBJocquez Kalili and S Joshua Moon.

To make room on the roster, the Jaguars waived TE 
Carson Meier, CB Marquez Sanford and WR Papi White. The Jaguars also waived/injured DB Cody Brown and DT Roderick Young, so they will revert to the team’s reserve/injured list if they go unclaimed on waivers. The Jaguars currently have 90 players on their offseason roster.

Jags PR  ^

Copycat and I will be in mourning, as that officially rids the roster of venerable Bobcats.   Sad 

I was hoping Papi would at least make it to preseason, he'll probably end up on someone's PS this year.

Jags also signed OL KaJohn Armstrong (eastern Mich.)
300lb - 6'4" - 7.7 three-cone

(05-13-2019, 01:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Jags also signed OL KaJohn Armstrong (eastern Mich.)
300lb - 6'4"  -   7.7 three-cone

Just to clarify KaJohn's height as I see 6-4 and 6-5, he measured up at precisely 6' 4 5/8". As for his weight, he was listed at 270 in college, but he weighed in at his Pro Day at 300. He also ran a 5.2 40-yard dash, had a 31" vert, a 9'4" broad jump, and did 26 reps on the bench.
'02

These prospects are So Intrigued that my head is spinning.

NH3...
"AZANE"