Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kyle Rudolph ?

There’s talk that the Vikings might be prepared to trade Kyle Rudolph.

Now, he’s not the best TE in the NFL, but he’s been pretty reliable in the past and would probably jump straight to the top of our (limited) depth chart.

The salary-demands might be a problem and he’s not young, but worth considering as a stop-gap in a position of need which hasn’t really been addressed? (And one which Nick Foles could certainly benefit from).

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd be happy with it. We have a lot of day 3 picks next year so losing say a 4th wouldn't be the worst

He'd be an upgrade but he'd also be on a 1 year contract. I wouldn't give anything higher than a 5th, and that only if I HAD to. Unless you can get a contract done before the trade and go him for Telvin maybe. Smile

(05-11-2019, 08:33 PM)JagswinJagswin Wrote: He'd be an upgrade but he'd also be on a 1 year contract. I wouldn't give anything higher than a 5th, and that only if I HAD to. Unless you can get a contract done before the trade and go him for Telvin maybe. Smile

Telvin Smith's trade value is less than zero right now. No one's going to ship away a solid starter in return for a guy who may never play again.

Let's leave Telvin out of this. They've all made it clear he's not being traded.

With that said, I'd give up a 5th round pick for Rudolph. I had him on my fantasy team last year and he's definitely one of the league's better TEs.
'02

We have an extra 5th (from the Rams so it will probably be a late 5th) and an extra 6th next year so even for a one year rental it woudln't hurt us on the draft side of things to give up anything like that.
Financially with Telvin out it can be done but I think they'll use the money to extend Yannick rather than on a TE. I'd be fine with Rudolph, I just don't think it's going to happen.

I don't see it happening, but I'd be comfortable with a TE group of Rudolph and Oliver

Looks like the pats are sniffing around now.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patri...lph-trade/

There are a couple of guys available that could help this team-Rudolph being one, and former Bucs' DT Gerald McCoy being the other.

That said, I am not inclined to go after either player at the moment. I would rather put that money into re-signing Yannick, Ramsey, and, if possible Jack.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-21-2019, 09:17 PM)Bullseye Wrote: There are a couple of guys available that could help this team-Rudolph being one, and former Bucs' DT Gerald McCoy being the other.

That said, I am not inclined to go after either player at the moment.  I would rather put that money into re-signing Yannick, Ramsey, and, if possible Jack.

I know... I just saw someone advocating to sign Ajayi, and I even did on here in the past, but now I want Rudolph or McCoy. I'm only wondering if we could sign one of them and then still extend Ngakoue this offseason.
'02