Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags trivia

(02-08-2023, 08:15 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 02:46 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I was today years old when I found out Gameday ‘98 has a Jaguars player tackling Jerome Bettis.

Anybody know what Jaguars player? My guess is Lonnie Marts, but he didn’t sign here until ‘99. It can’t be Lageman or Swartz.

It's definitely either #56 Jeff Lageman or #58 Bryan Schwartz.

I had that game, I think its Lageman. But yes has to be Schwartz if not.

Wish they would bring back that series tbh or at least someone will to stop the Madden monopoly.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2023, 11:27 PM by Thewitnessofsolinvictus. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-23-2019, 08:07 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 09:28 AM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Mason wore 35 here. Are we sure it was him?

It was not Maston.

It was unheralded back-up TE/FB, Gordon Laro.  His NFL career spanned two whole games and featured one reception for 6 yards. He was a member of the Jaguars first undrafted rookie class from Coughlin's favorite breeding ground, Boston College. Signed with the team on April 23rd 1995. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...roGo20.htm

Laro attended the recent homecoming halftime in 2017 that hosted the following players:

Jason Babin, Bryan Barker, Tony Boselli, Kyle Bosworth, Kyle Brady, Mark Brunell, Fernando Bryant, Marco Coleman, Richard Collier, Eric Curry, Donovin Darius, Paul Frase, Jamaal Fudge, David Garrard, Ernest Givins, Quinn Gray, Chris Hanson, Reggie Hayward, Mike Hollis, Greg Huntington, Clint Ingram, Brian Iwuh, Greg Jones, Damon Jones, John Jurkovic, Jammie Kirlew, Jeff Lageman, Gordon Laro, Emarlos Leroy, Mike Logan, Chris Luzar, Lonnie Marts Jr., LeShai Maston, Corey Mayfield, Keenan McCardell, Scotty McGee, Tom McManus, Brad Meester, Pete Mitchell, Tom Myslinski, Todd Philcox, Adam Podlesh, Josh Scobee, Darren Studstill, Jimmy Redmond, Micah Ross, Jimmy Smith, Larry Smith Jr., Isaac Smolko, Scott Starks, Fred Taylor, Patrick Venzke, Dave Widell, Maurice Williams, David Young, Joe Zelenka

I'll never forget Jason Babin's reaction while being asked a question by Vito Stellino for the first time. He flinched/recoiled and tried to play it off.