Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
May/June '19 OTA Updates

(05-21-2019, 07:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 06:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Just gonna' leave this here...

[Image: ScreenShot2019-05-21at6.17.09PM.png]

Looks good  Banana

The best thing Allen can do is attach himself to Ngakoue and Campbell's hip. Be right behind them in every drill, sit next to them in every meeting and pick their brains as much as possible. He has two really good ones to learn from and hopefully he'll take full advantage of it.
Allen is the exact opposite of Fowler. He’s going to come in humble and eager to learn. I love it.

And as someone else said, sure looks good to see a QB have a natural throw with a spiral.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Couple more...

[Image: D7I31AiXkAAHA8Z.jpg]
[Image: D7I31AkXoAALpRJ.jpg]

Allen is a unit.

(05-21-2019, 07:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 06:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Just gonna' leave this here...

[Image: ScreenShot2019-05-21at6.17.09PM.png]

Looks good  Banana

The best thing Allen can do is attach himself to Ngakoue and Campbell's hip. Be right behind them in every drill, sit next to them in every meeting and pick their brains as much as possible. He has two really good ones to learn from and hopefully he'll take full advantage of it.

Allen is looking for Betterment. He is willing to learn from the vets BUT he's determined to lead all rookies while becoming the BEST...
"AZANE"

(05-22-2019, 12:24 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Allen is a unit.

Yup, he's every bit of that 6'5 and 260. Can't thank the Raiders and Giants enough for passing on him.  Banana

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2019, 10:36 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

I wanted Oliver if we went D but the more i have thought about it I think Allen was the right pick. Allen and Yannick on the edges will be one of the best in the league. I feel Bryan will surprise some people at 3 tech

If we didnt have Bryan I think we would of taken Oliver but we have our bookend DEs. Allen is gonna be an All Pro I think

Just dont mess this up like we did Fowler. That is all.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

This defense will be really fun to watch this season. Not sure how other teams will be able to contend with the line of Yannick, Calais, Taven and Allen on passing downs. I have a feeling that Bryan will break out this season, especially when offensive lines will need to double team Yannick or Calais. Dungy's comments on the Jaguars are not unique. If this team stays relatively healthy, anything less than 9 wins would be very disappointing.

(05-22-2019, 10:45 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Just dont mess this up like we did Fowler.  That is all.
Fowler messed it up for himself.

(05-22-2019, 11:08 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 10:45 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Just dont mess this up like we did Fowler.  That is all.
Fowler messed it up for himself.

I disagree but thats just my take.  I had issues with how he was utilized on D and also felt he should've been put in more.  In hindsight, looking at his numbers, i felt he would've shined if used more in his later years; but the off field stuff tainted most people's view of his value.
Season Tix, Section 409

(05-22-2019, 12:05 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 11:08 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Fowler messed it up for himself.

I disagree but thats just my take.  I had issues with how he was utilized on D and also felt he should've been put in more.  In hindsight, looking at his numbers, i felt he would've shined if used more in his later years; but the off field stuff tainted most people's view of his value.
Why should he have played more? He's not better than Yan or Campbell.

He was good against the run but was very inconsistent as a pass rusher. 

I'm glad he's gone because it allowed the Jags to take Allen who by all accounts is better than Fowler at everything.... including a teammate and leader.

(05-22-2019, 12:05 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 11:08 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Fowler messed it up for himself.

It wasn't just the off field stuff.  It was the boneheaded personal fouls.  Hence the name: Dante Personal Fouler.

NYC, can you please fix the typo in the thread title? Please and thank you.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

That was a good read on Richardson. Thanks NYC4jags.

(05-23-2019, 08:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MikeSielski/status/1...34914?s=19

That's certainly a strategy to get page views. Yowza.

(05-23-2019, 08:45 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MikeSielski/status/1...34914?s=19

He's trolling
Season Tix, Section 409

Josh Allen hurt