Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Mariota on approach to contract season: 'Let it ride'

(06-18-2019, 12:36 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 07:41 PM)VondyP Wrote: mariota is one of the most accurate QBs in the game, try again

Gee.. I remember when David Carr completed 68% of his passes, but only threw for a crappy 11 TDs too.

carr averaged under 60%.... and his 2nd best season completion % is mariota's worst seasons completion %... LoL... not even close

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm on the "let em walk" side of the fence. Still butthurt about him sittin out that playoff play-in game vs the colts. And lets face it, he just hasnt improved since year 2. Sure i hope he puts it all together this year, so we'll see
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(06-19-2019, 08:21 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 12:36 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Gee.. I remember when David Carr completed 68% of his passes, but only threw for a crappy 11 TDs too.

carr averaged under 60%.... and his 2nd best season completion % is mariota's worst seasons completion %... LoL... not even close

Carr may have had the worst oline in history.

(06-19-2019, 10:43 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 08:21 PM)VondyP Wrote: carr averaged under 60%.... and his 2nd best season completion % is mariota's worst seasons completion %... LoL... not even close

Carr may have had the worst oline in history.

So bad, that at one point a commercial for that upcoming draft featured Carr set behind just the center (all other lineman gone), opposed by the entire defensive line. The tag line was "The NFL draft, what does your team need?"

It what was maybe a comedic tip of the hat to that commercial, the Colts tried that play in a real game years later.

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019, 10:45 AM by TurndownforWatt.)

(06-21-2019, 12:31 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 10:43 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Carr may have had the worst oline in history.

So bad, that at one point a commercial for that upcoming draft featured Carr set behind just the center (all other lineman gone), opposed by the entire defensive line. The tag line was "The NFL draft, what does your team need?"

It what was maybe a comedic tip of the hat to that commercial, the Colts tried that play in a real game years later.

Wallbash  Why did you have to bring that up...

Last year's Oline wasn't much better.. I wish Alex Gibbs (who I honestly believe should be a HOFer) was still coaching here. He basically invented the NFL ZBS.

Mike Devlin doesn't know his rear end from a hole in the ground.

(06-16-2019, 07:41 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 03:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Looks like practice matches his games.  I just wish you were the GM so he could get that big extension

mariota is one of the most accurate QBs in the game, try again

lol, benched for Tanny

(10-15-2019, 09:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 07:41 PM)VondyP Wrote: mariota is one of the most accurate QBs in the game, try again

lol, benched for Tanny

Lol yeah vondy's posts didnt age well at all
[Image: incredulous.gif]