Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Praying for NF7 and his family...

As I've learned earlier today, NF7 has taken an indefinite leave from OTAs due to personal reasonings. Also the Jaguars released an statement on this behalf. The speculation is that his wife miscarried but I'm not sure. Nevertheless I wish him and his family well.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That is aweful news. I'm soo sorry to here that. I'll send one up stairs for him and his family.

Stay strong NF7

Breaking news!

I've heard the same on FB, but we have no idea how that originated and it's possibly just a rumor. We do know she was pregnant, and with Marrone mentioning his best wishes for Foles "and his family," it's a logical conclusion to think she may have at least had complications.

I'm praying God helps them through this situation whatever happened. 
'02

(05-29-2019, 03:52 AM)Jags02 Wrote: I've heard the same on FB, but we have no idea how that originated and it's possibly just a rumor. We do know she was pregnant, and with Marrone mentioning his best wishes for Foles "and his family," it's a logical conclusion to think she may have at least had complications.

I'm praying God helps them through this situation whatever happened. 

I Concur. I was reluctant to make this thread until I saw that the Jaguars put out a statement on this scenario.

Prayers In Abundance.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Regardless of the situation, prayers up for comfort, peace, and understanding during this time.

I hope everything is okay. Praying for Nick and his family.

There was a statement?

Musta missed it.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-29-2019, 02:21 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: There was a statement?

Musta missed it.

I didn't notice any team-issued statement, but Marrone briefly mentioned what happend in his presser after the OTA. All we really got from Marrone, though, was that it's a personal issue... meaning he's healthy... and that it pertains to his "family."

This video starts out with Marrone saying this...

https://www.jaguars.com/video/inside-a-minute-working
'02

What is POTS? Here's an link w/additional info.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/72849106...070999865/

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 05:53 PM by Hard_Eight.)

I don't think I have permission to see whatever that is on FB.

WebMD..
https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/atri...hycardia#1
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Miscarriage unfortunately. Thoughts are with the family

Me and my ex had 2 so i know how he is feeling. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family.

It's confirmed. NF7's wife had a miscarriage. My Condolences to the family.

NH3...

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/5/29/...iscarriage
"AZANE"

So very sad. Prayers for NF7 and Tori.

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 09:10 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

This was out yesterday but has been confirmed on his wifes ig

Nick Foles' wife, Tori, suffered miscarriage over weekend

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...er-weekend

Tori Foles, the wife of Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles, revealed on Instagram on Wednesday that she suffered a miscarriage over the weekend.

(05-29-2019, 09:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This was out yesterday but has been confirmed on his wifes ig

Thanks for the input.

NH3...
"AZANE"

My condolences to Nick Foles and his family.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Her IG post for anybody who's curious..

[Image: D7xoTABWsAAijYr.jpg]