Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Like button

(06-05-2019, 01:40 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 01:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I guess I'd definitely say maybe, but perhaps might be the better word. You've really done a good job of diverting yet another thread into your psychological issues about my rep points (and really it's more about your lack thereof), so good on ya I guess? I'm sure the mods will close this one down soon too, and I can't really blame them now that we've established that the criteria for eliminating board features is how much discomfort you can cause the Mod team.

+1!
This board was completely shutdown and then the mods/admins worked their tails off to bring this place back

Some did. I just sat on my [BLEEP] and drank beer to be honest.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-05-2019, 01:40 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 01:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I guess I'd definitely say maybe, but perhaps might be the better word. You've really done a good job of diverting yet another thread into your psychological issues about my rep points (and really it's more about your lack thereof), so good on ya I guess? I'm sure the mods will close this one down soon too, and I can't really blame them now that we've established that the criteria for eliminating board features is how much discomfort you can cause the Mod team.

+1!
You're pretty ungrateful man.

This board was completely shutdown and then the mods/admins worked their tails off to bring this place back..... Just so you can basically insult people in the political section.

If it was just about discomfort, I'm sure 100's of people would be banned from this board.

Not my intent, I'm grateful and like most of the Mods; it's just my method would be different. 

PRAISE MOD!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-05-2019, 01:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 12:56 PM)mikesez Wrote: Do you want it to?
Would it make you happier if I said yes, or if I said no?

let it go

no, really...

...let it go

+1
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-05-2019, 01:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 12:56 PM)mikesez Wrote: Do you want it to?
Would it make you happier if I said yes, or if I said no?

let it go

no, really...

...let it go

Ok.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-05-2019, 01:57 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 01:40 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: This board was completely shutdown and then the mods/admins worked their tails off to bring this place back

Some did. I just sat on my [BLEEP] and drank beer to be honest.

We'd expect nothing less.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

This can only be settled with a cage match.

Two posters enter, one poster leaves.

(06-05-2019, 02:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This can only be settled with a cage match.

Two posters enter, one poster leaves.

No need for a cage, we have a perfectly good hot dog cart.

My money is on Bunny, Fury seems...fragile.

(06-05-2019, 02:04 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 01:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: let it go

no, really...

...let it go

+1

Is "+1" the new like button? If so, who's keeping count? Can I do something arbitrary like, "-1,000,000"? Not to you Bunny, of course, but just in general. Who's keeping track?

+1,000,000 to Bunny

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 04:03 PM by mikesez.)

(06-05-2019, 03:44 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 02:04 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: +1

Is "+1" the new like button? If so, who's keeping count? Can I do something arbitrary like, "-1,000,000"? Not to you Bunny, of course, but just in general. Who's keeping track?

+1,000,000 to Bunny

No one's keeping count.
That's the beauty of it.
+314,159 to Bender.

(06-05-2019, 04:02 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 03:44 PM)TJBender Wrote: Is "+1" the new like button? If so, who's keeping count? Can I do something arbitrary like, "-1,000,000"? Not to you Bunny, of course, but just in general. Who's keeping track?

+1,000,000 to Bunny

No one's keeping count.
That's the beauty of it.
+314,159 to Bender.

Welcome to the Duval Pride message board, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.

(06-05-2019, 04:11 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 04:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: No one's keeping count.
That's the beauty of it.
+314,159 to Bender.

Welcome to the Duval Pride message board, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.

[BLEEP], I went for the Like button. Now look what you've done. You've cost yourself a rep point. I hope you're happy.

(06-05-2019, 04:59 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 04:11 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Welcome to the Duval Pride message board, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.

[BLEEP], I went for the Like button. Now look what you've done. You've cost yourself a rep point. I hope you're happy.

-2 for harsh language.

(06-05-2019, 08:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote: You all do know how long it takes to pen an answer or reply to a reported post or +1/-1 don't you? Ain't nobody got all 10 seconds that takes for goodness sake. I would suggest that if the Mods do not have the time to moderate that THEY are the ones who should consider changing the way THEY do things online.

Buuuwwwaaaaa!!!

Feel free to put it the time and effort to create and moderate a board more to your liking. 

We'll wait for your return.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-04-2019, 04:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 04:36 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Behave like children, get treated like children.

As I said, arrogance.

[BLEEP] A, it's arrogance. Well deserved, too, the way you guys are reacting.
- Bob Marley

(06-05-2019, 01:12 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 04:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You don't know what you're talking about, this is absolutely untrue. For one thing the balance between political views is evenly distributed among the mods, and it is mods on both ends of the political spectrum who lobbied to restore the Political Forum in the first place, and have continued making the case to keep it.

While I will not say most mods operate to silence opposing political views, seeing thread dynamics play out before mod intervention has made me wonder on occasion through the years.

If you only knew the discussions that take place over the fate of many of the threads on this board. 

You are one of the most consistent and eloquent contributors to this board. Will you really miss a one click method of expressing your reaction to a post?
- Bob Marley

(06-05-2019, 09:36 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 08:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote: You all do know how long it takes to pen an answer or reply to a reported post or +1/-1 don't you? Ain't nobody got all 10 seconds that takes for goodness sake. I would suggest that if the Mods do not have the time to moderate that THEY are the ones who should consider changing the way THEY do things online.

Buuuwwwaaaaa!!!

Feel free to put it the time and effort to create and moderate a board more to your liking. 

We'll wait for your return.
Again, Buuuwwwaaaaaa!!!! Absolutely friggin comical. You can feel free to drop your moderation duties since apparently you do not have the available time to moderate in between bowls of the sticky icky.

If I leave that will drop the regular members down to about 10.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I am proud to call myself an irregular member.

I am increasing the fiber in my diet, though.

(06-06-2019, 01:38 PM)Mikey Wrote: I am proud to call myself an irregular member.

I am increasing the fiber in my diet, though.

It's not so much the time between visits that's important, but if your visits are painful, you should seek some MODical attention.  Cry

Weird, Ive never seen other message boards have issues with the "like" button. Not sure why this is such a big deal, what harm can come from "misusing" it? Even if upvotes are given to insults, mods should delete those anyway, dont really see what a like button has to do with it.