Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Patriots cut ASJ

He didn't even make it through voluntary OTAs.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Probably out of shape or back on the bottle

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 04:01 PM by jaglyn.)

We have the Midas Touch. Anybody that we touch turns into a bum, use that ability wisely and send these bums to other teams, especially to our division rivals, and we’re onto something.

Works for everybody except for Blaine Gabbert

(06-04-2019, 04:00 PM)jaglyn Wrote: We have the Midas Touch. Anybody that we touch turns into a bum, use that ability wisely and send these bums to other teams, especially to our division rivals, and we’re onto something.

Cyp too

(06-04-2019, 04:00 PM)jaglyn Wrote: We have the Midas Touch. Anybody that we touch turns into a bum, use that ability wisely and send these bums to other teams, especially to our division rivals, and we’re onto something.

Gipson Plan in effect!

Calvin wasn't the player he was here either

Oh, we should sign him to mentor Swaim and Oliver!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2019, 08:38 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Remember last year, everyone here was all hyped up when the Jaguars signed him going off his draft position and his height, weight, speed. I knew he wasnt going to do anything.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 09:17 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

(06-04-2019, 08:37 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Remember last year, everyone here was all hyped up when the Jaguars signed him going off his draft position and his height, weight, speed.  I knew he wasnt going to do anything.

The majority here were excited.  I wanted a TE in the draft last year and one early this year as well.  ASJ was the excuse as to why we were ok post draft.  Just lets you know the majority isn't right the majority of the time.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

ASJ reportedly was going to take a month or so to deal with personal issues....the Pats and BB responded by releasing him.

(06-05-2019, 07:32 PM)ATLjag Wrote: ASJ reportedly was going to take a month or so to deal with personal issues....the Pats and BB responded by releasing him.

He got Hernandezed.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-05-2019, 07:32 PM)RATLjag Wrote: ASJ reportedly was going to take a month or so to deal with personal issues....the Pats and BB responded by releasing him.

If I was a head coach of an NFL franchise, I would have done the same thing.

You gotta be all in like the 52 other players. I understand everybody deals with personal issues. But you have to be at work every day.

(06-15-2019, 11:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 07:32 PM)RATLjag Wrote: ASJ reportedly was going to take a month or so to deal with personal issues....the Pats and BB responded by releasing him.

You gotta be all in like the 52 other players. I understand everybody deals with personal issues. But you have to be at work every day.

I think it depends on the player.  If he's worth waiting for, you wait for him.  If not, do what you gotta do.

(06-15-2019, 11:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

So what should the Jags do about Telvin then?