Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Premier League (2019/20) Schedule Released

Norwich City @ Liverpool begins the season -- Friday 3pm (ET)
Chelsea @ ManU - Sunday 11:30am (ET) --- great way to start the season as both claim Lynch's Irish Pub in Jax Beach as their Fan Club Base !!!  I'll be there as a neutral spectator !!

No word on the Championship League schedule yet (Fulham FC).  Come On You Whites !!!  MItrovic is as good as gone so time to start over with Sessegnon (unless Shad just goes all out to get promoted up again)

GO PALACE !!
GO BOURNEMOUTH !!
GO FULHAM !!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will be at Lynch's for the Chelsea v manics game. That will be fun. This should be an interesting season with us having a transfer ban and losing Hazard. Pusilic will be thrown right into the heat of the epl. Let's see what our boy has on the biggest stage when the lights are on and the camera is rolling.

Championship league though... MILLWALL!!! Lol no idea why But Ima pull for them.

(06-15-2019, 01:48 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: I will be at Lynch's for the Chelsea v manics game. That will be fun. This should be an interesting season with us having a transfer ban and losing Hazard. Pusilic will be thrown right into the heat of the epl. Let's see what our boy has on the biggest stage when the lights are on and the camera is rolling.

Championship league though... MILLWALL!!! Lol no idea why But Ima pull for them.

Do you know anything about Millwall or their supporters?.....
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 02:05 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-15-2019, 01:48 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: Championship league though... MILLWALL!!! Lol no idea why But Ima pull for them.

Them's fightin' words on August 21 when Fulham FC plays Millwall FC.

[Image: fulham1.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2019, 01:57 PM by JagsorDie.)

(06-24-2019, 11:39 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 01:48 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: I will be at Lynch's for the Chelsea v manics game. That will be fun. This should be an interesting season with us having a transfer ban and losing Hazard. Pusilic will be thrown right into the heat of the epl. Let's see what our boy has on the biggest stage when the lights are on and the camera is rolling.

Do you know anything about Millwall or their supporters?.....

Yes. They fight... a lot.

Lol before you said anything, no. Now I'm having second thoughts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-29-2019, 01:56 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 11:39 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Do you know anything about Millwall or their supporters?.....

Yes. They fight... a lot.

Lol before you said anything, no. Now I'm having second thoughts.

Yeah, don't affiliate yourself with Millwall.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Big win for Millwall this past weekend .... LOL

(08-05-2019, 10:05 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Big win for Millwall this past weekend .... LOL

well according to Darlo this team should be avoided lol... My uncle who lived in London for a decade said the same thing... but now im intrigued lol