Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
** The Official 2019-2020 Dem Debate Thread **

(06-28-2019, 01:05 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 12:53 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Congratulations! You win the Apologist of the Year Award. Incredibly ignorant statement. You do realize Donald has been a subject of the media for over 30 years don't you? Donald has been his own publicist for a very long time - and he's always shown himself to be "a low-character narcissistic ignoramus who shouldn't even be elected dog catcher."

And now you want us to believe it's all the Dem's style at fault? Boy, the lengths some people will go to excuse Donald's idiocy.

It's par for the course, when it comes to some people on this board. Trump was right. He could literally shoot someone in the middle of a crowded street and some people would still support him and make excuses for his actions.

That wouldn’t be me. However, to ignore the fact that he’s had to fight back against a media and government bureaucracies weaponized against him is being narrow-minded. You won’t acknowledge it because you agree with them, I get it, but you could also acknowledge the bias Trump has had to battle from day one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-28-2019, 01:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:05 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's par for the course, when it comes to some people on this board. Trump was right. He could literally shoot someone in the middle of a crowded street and some people would still support him and make excuses for his actions.

That wouldn’t be me. However, to ignore the fact that he’s had to fight back against a media and government bureaucracies weaponized against him is being narrow-minded. You won’t acknowledge it because you agree with them, I get it, but you could also acknowledge the bias Trump has had to battle from day one.

Any bias Trump has faced is of his own doing. His arrogance, narcissism, thin skin and opposition to facts have painted him as the bad guy. That's all his own fault. If he was even close to a decent human being, he wouldn't have so much opposition.

(06-28-2019, 01:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:05 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's par for the course, when it comes to some people on this board. Trump was right. He could literally shoot someone in the middle of a crowded street and some people would still support him and make excuses for his actions.

On the flip side he could literally walk on water, cure cancer at a touch or raise the dead and some people on here would still get triggered.

Keep in mind these people LOVED Trump before he rode down that escalator.

(06-28-2019, 01:32 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That wouldn’t be me. However, to ignore the fact that he’s had to fight back against a media and government bureaucracies weaponized against him is being narrow-minded. You won’t acknowledge it because you agree with them, I get it, but you could also acknowledge the bias Trump has had to battle from day one.

Any bias Trump has faced is of his own doing. His arrogance, narcissism, thin skin and opposition to facts have painted him as the bad guy. That's all his own fault. If he was even close to a decent human being, he wouldn't have so much opposition.

It's sad that you think that's true.

The second he put his hat in the ring he was vilified by the very same people he was giving checks for years and years because he's a DEMOCRAT.

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019, 02:12 PM by homebiscuit.)

(06-28-2019, 01:32 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That wouldn’t be me. However, to ignore the fact that he’s had to fight back against a media and government bureaucracies weaponized against him is being narrow-minded. You won’t acknowledge it because you agree with them, I get it, but you could also acknowledge the bias Trump has had to battle from day one.

So are you stating that the MSM isn’t inherently biased?

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019, 02:33 PM by mikesez.)

(06-28-2019, 01:38 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:32 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Any bias Trump has faced is of his own doing. His arrogance, narcissism, thin skin and opposition to facts have painted him as the bad guy. That's all his own fault. If he was even close to a decent human being, he wouldn't have so much opposition.

The second he put his hat in the ring he was vilified by the very same people he was giving checks for years and years because he's a DEMOCRAT.

He gave checks to Democratic party politicians.
And yes, they vilified him, mostly for becoming a threatening, prominent Republican.

But the complaint here is that the media vilified him as well.  And he never gave checks to journalists or the media.

On the flip side he could literally walk on water, cure cancer at a touch or raise the dead and some people on here would still get triggered.

Well if he does physically impossible things that only religious figures have been previously alleged to do, yes, that becomes triggering, but for a very different reason.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

If he starts raising a zombie army, I'm peacing out of here.

Zombies?!

Hard pass.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2019, 08:34 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

What are the odds that the Democrat nominee will be "none of the above"?

(06-28-2019, 04:07 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: What are the odds are that the Democrat nominee will be "none of the above"?

Monty Brewster!

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019, 05:43 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(06-28-2019, 01:38 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:32 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Any bias Trump has faced is of his own doing. His arrogance, narcissism, thin skin and opposition to facts have painted him as the bad guy. That's all his own fault. If he was even close to a decent human being, he wouldn't have so much opposition.

I HATED the man before he ever thought of running for president. He's always been a arrogant, narcissistic jerk!

If that happens, I know why he has the hairdo that he has....... it's covering a 666 birthmark. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

(06-28-2019, 01:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: On the flip side he could literally walk on water, cure cancer at a touch or raise the dead and some people on here would still get triggered.

Keep in mind these people LOVED Trump before he rode down that escalator his incorrect Birther accusations.

Fixed

(06-28-2019, 03:19 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: On the flip side he could literally walk on water, cure cancer at a touch or raise the dead and some people on here would still get triggered.

If he starts raising a zombie army, I'm peacing out of here.

The zombies are #woke on the other side.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019, 08:31 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(06-28-2019, 05:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Keep in mind these people LOVED Trump before he rode down that escalator his incorrect Birther accusations.

Fixed

Literally no one cares about that.

(06-28-2019, 05:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 01:38 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: It's sad that you think that's true.

I HATED the man before he ever thought of running for president. He's always been a arrogant, narcissistic jerk!
...and you're the barometer for hatred?

(06-28-2019, 08:31 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 05:48 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Fixed

Literally no one cares about that.

(06-28-2019, 05:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I HATED the man before he ever thought of running for president. He's always been a arrogant, narcissistic jerk!

Arrogance, narcissism, lying, bragging, using people to get what you want. I could keep going, but these are the big ones.

(06-29-2019, 12:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 08:31 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Literally no one cares about that.

Arrogance, narcissism, lying, bragging, using people to get what you want. I could keep going, but these are the big ones.

Trump isn't a good dude but if you think no other politicians are any, or all of those things, then you're either incredibly naive or woefully stupid. Like- dang I really feel sorry for that dude- kind of stupid. I don't think you're that kind of stupid so I'm going with incredibly naive.

(06-29-2019, 12:31 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-29-2019, 12:06 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Arrogance, narcissism, lying, bragging, using people to get what you want. I could keep going, but these are the big ones.

Trump isn't a good dude but if you think no other politicians are any, or all of those things, then you're either incredibly naive or woefully stupid. Like- dang I really feel sorry for that dude- kind of stupid. I don't think you're that kind of stupid so I'm going with incredibly naive.

I KNOW most politicians are bad people, but ignorance is bliss. Trump just throws it all out there. He just doesn't care. I can't respect someone like that. Just let me keep my illusion that some politicians are halfway decent human beings. There has to be some. None of them are saints, but c'mon. I'm just looking for the lesser of the evils.

(06-29-2019, 12:40 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(06-29-2019, 12:31 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Trump isn't a good dude but if you think no other politicians are any, or all of those things, then you're either incredibly naive or woefully stupid. Like- dang I really feel sorry for that dude- kind of stupid. I don't think you're that kind of stupid so I'm going with incredibly naive.

I KNOW most politicians are bad people, but ignorance is bliss. Trump just throws it all out there. He just doesn't care. I can't respect someone like that. Just let me keep my illusion that some politicians are halfway decent human beings. There has to be some. None of them are saints, but c'mon. I'm just looking for the lesser of the evils.

Lol, you denigrate the only honest one in the bunch. He's not good but he doesnt pretend otherwise.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-29-2019, 12:49 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-29-2019, 12:40 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I KNOW most politicians are bad people, but ignorance is bliss. Trump just throws it all out there. He just doesn't care. I can't respect someone like that. Just let me keep my illusion that some politicians are halfway decent human beings. There has to be some. None of them are saints, but c'mon. I'm just looking for the lesser of the evils.

Lol, you denigrate the only honest one in the bunch. He's not good but he doesnt pretend otherwise.

That's like saying, I'm supposed to like satan, because he's honest about who he is? I don't think so. I don't like degenerates who admit they are degenerates.

(06-27-2019, 10:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Harris racial tirade against uncle Joe is likely to backfire.

...and it did! It turns out she pre-planned the pulling of the race card. Also, the math doesn't add up. California schools were fully integrated by 1968 and included bussing both white and black students to different districts. Kamala was born in 1964, which is when the BUSD program began testing. Anyways, I'm sure her upper-class upbringing in America and Canada was mentally scarring but let's not bring the Obama playbook into the fold to try and prove your blackness.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]