Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Supplemental Draft

This year's crop contains a couple of players that the Jags may find interesting.

TE Devonaire Clarington is 6'7" - 240-250 lbs (depending on who you believe)  and he has an open workout scheduled on July 8th in Miami. 
I wonder if the Jags send a scout?  Could offer up a 7th round pick from their 2019 picks to land him if he's any good.
Academic shortcomings seem to be how he's bounced around schools and has found himself in this draft.  

There's also a higher profile player in Safety Jalen Thompson out of Washington State. 
I'm seeing folks talking about him garnering an offer of a 5th round pick or better.
He has posted good ratings as a slot corner and as a box safety during his NCAA career. 
Leaving a year early but failing to petition the NFL for draft entry on time seems to be how he's in this draft.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If I was the Jags I would always throw a 7th round pick on a guy. Good chance they will be better than what you find in the 7th next year.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I'd bid a 4th on Thompson. Another solid safety prospect to hedge our unproven starters would be smart I think.