Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Report: Jaguars signing Marcus Simms

KaneWestbrook, Chark, and Conley are our dudes.... so signings like this are great insurance for the possibility of Lee not being ready and also competition is great for the depth.

I see this guy being a PS stash, he has no takers in the supplemental draft so I doubt he'll be poached, unless a team starts hurting health-wise at the position.

I like his ability... and like others here, am loving the Grier highlights lol
Woulda, shoulda, coulda....

He will probably be given a year on the practice squad to learn the offense. I see him as insurance policy for Dede, Marquise or Keelan getting injured. I see Pryor as an insurance policy in case Conley or Chark go down.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-11-2019, 12:25 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 06:42 AM)Rico Wrote: Why is it that you are so anxious to get rid of Cole?  Almost everybody that gets drafted or picked up, you make this comment.  Everything that I've read has Cole being very good in OTAs.

It's easy to pick on Cole. For starters, he STUNK the second half of the season. Two, I give little credence to offseason underwear practice prior to training camp. Three, we're picking up additional WRs suggesting they're at least looking for more competition. So, if there's any chance for Marcus Simms to actually make the roster, who do you cut? You sure as heck aren't cutting Westbrook who is probably our best WR. Chark is a recent draft pick, and Conley is a big name free agent so they're safe. Lee they unfortunately can't cut with his contract so we're stuck with his sorry behind and will try to get the most of him since we have to roster him. I really don't think we're cutting Terrell Pryor who actually gives us some a legit red zone threat. Cole is like the one guy we can easily cut unless he seriously shows up in games this Preseason. 

Lee's sorry behind?  Come on man.

More like kiss of death for Lee

(07-13-2019, 08:42 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: More like kiss of death for Lee

U guys r funny

The separation this guy gets in his routes is ridiculous.

It would be great if Simms could overcome his personal issues like Westbrook has done so far. If he does, it seems like he has the talent to contend for a spot on the roster this season with more upside in the future. If not, the team has very little to lose by cutting him. This is a clear case where the reward could be much greater than the risk.

who is he?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(07-18-2019, 05:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: who is he?

Marcus friggin Simms man.  Come on man.

(07-18-2019, 05:05 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: who is he?

You post questions on google. This forum is for posting misguided opinions only.

just type "Marcus Simms" in google and I'm sure stories will about about his collegiate career and the other players who were in the supplemental darft this year.  Ah, I've said too much.