Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Albert Haynesworth 'in dire need' of kidney transplant

Albert Haynesworth 'in dire need' of kidney transplant

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...transplant

Retired defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth said in an Instagram post on Wednesday night that he is "in dire need" of a kidney transplant.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So are a lot of other people long before him.
Maybe he should have been a nicer person, on and off the field.
No sh*t's given.

(07-11-2019, 10:05 AM)ArtieZiff Wrote: So are a lot of other people long before him.
No sh*t's given.

Karma would be if Andre Gurode was a perfect match!

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019, 06:11 AM by Nashville.Dave.)

(07-11-2019, 06:45 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 10:05 AM)ArtieZiff Wrote: So are a lot of other people long before him.
No sh*t's given.

Karma would be if Andre Gurode was a perfect match!

Nice!
[Image: incredulous.gif]

No sh*t's given.

keep it classy, jagrags

(07-16-2019, 12:39 PM)VondyP Wrote:
No sh*t's given.

keep it classy, jagrags

^^^ irony ^^^

By the way, he's a Colts fan doughboy.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-16-2019, 03:04 PM)Rico Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 12:39 PM)VondyP Wrote: keep it classy, jagrags

^^^ irony ^^^

did i wish death upon one of your players? not irony

(07-17-2019, 12:29 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 03:04 PM)Rico Wrote: ^^^ irony ^^^

did i wish death upon one of your players? not irony

No, but you telling anyone to keep it classy is total irony.  I know that was a little hard for you to figure out.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

In our lifetime, they will hopefully be printing these things with 3-D printers. In the meantime, I wish Albert luck.

Crazy to think a guy worth 50M can't find a kidney. Just goes to show you not to take your health for granted.

(07-17-2019, 04:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Crazy to think a guy worth 50M can't find a kidney. Just goes to show you not to take your health for granted.

it's illegal to pay someone to give you theirs, so you really just have to convince someone to do it fo free

I'm on the donor registry, but I doubt I'm lazy enough to match.

(this is being said in jest, I hope that everything sorts out and good news comes from this ordeal)

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019, 12:53 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

Awww. Disrespected Jags fans being classy, and trolls continuing to troll to start an argument. Oh, how i love this MB.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

I loved Haynesworth as a player. He was one of the greatest when he was on. He was almost garbage as a human being though. Maybe that guy he paralyzed with his Ferrari will give him a kidney.

(07-19-2019, 07:38 AM)Psychop1 Wrote: I loved Haynesworth as a player. He was one of the greatest when he was on. He was almost garbage as a human being though. Maybe that guy he paralyzed with his Ferrari will give him a kidney.

I didn't hear of the Ferrari incident, but I have heard of enough to make me think him of dubious character.

I agree with your assessment of him as a football player, at least his Tennessee days.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

From Wikipedia :

1- Arrest warrants were issued against Haynesworth in two Tennessee counties in May 2006 stemming from a traffic incident on Interstate 40. Both sets of charges were dropped in June 2006. The judge in the Putnam County case tossed the charges on the grounds that the alleged offense happened out of their jurisdiction. In Smith County, the district attorney dismissed the charges. In March 2009, Haynesworth was indicted on two misdemeanor traffic charges stemming from a December 2008 car accident in Tennessee.[39] In an accident on Interstate 65, Corey Edmonson was partially paralyzed after colliding with Haynesworth's car. Haynesworth was driving his Ferrari at speeds in excess of 100 mph when he struck Edmonson's vehicle, which struck a concrete barrier.

2- In 2010, Silvia Mena, a stripper from New York, claimed in a $10 million lawsuit that Haynesworth impregnated her and left her with no financial assistance.

3- In 2011, Haynesworth allegedly threw a punch to the nose of Joel Velazques, 38, of Leesburg, Virginia during a traffic altercation.

4- In January 2015, Haynesworth plead guilty for reckless boating charges.