Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
No Discipline for Tyreek Hill

(07-19-2019, 01:52 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Who knows whether he did it or not. None of us were there.. I'm not denying the fact that this guy could be a bad dude, but why waste time on hypotheticals. Let the man play, if he's truly a bad guy he will expose himself sooner or later.

Ummmm.... He has. Multiple times. And he keeps getting away with little consequence.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 01:27 PM by Caldrac.)

(07-22-2019, 11:56 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(07-19-2019, 01:52 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Who knows whether he did it or not. None of us were there.. I'm not denying the fact that this guy could be a bad dude, but why waste time on hypotheticals. Let the man play, if he's truly a bad guy he will expose himself sooner or later.

Ummmm.... He has. Multiple times. And he keeps getting away with little consequence.

It'll more than likely happen again. Until someone throws the book at him he'll keep the cycle going. Unfortunately unless it's on video of you knocking out your partner like Mike Tyson and dragging her into an elevator like a caveman or attempting to soccer kick a woman in the face for using a word that hurt your feelings (allegedly) the NFL tends to turn it's cheek. 

The Redskins didn't seem to mind that issue with Hunt though. I guess it's different than Ray Rice's case since he didn't knock her out and he's still relatively young and coming off pretty impressive seasons as a RB. Pretty bad man. These guys get away with a lot of BS. The NFL should be setting examples in these cases.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'm not even in the public eye but you better believe I'd get fired for something they made up if I had these accusations flying at my head.

No one wants to work with a monster.

There's people in politics and average Joe's who have had their entire careers and marriages ruined over false accusations. And I believe when those people are caught lying they should be facing the maximum possible fine and/or sentence of the actual crime that they lied about.

But when there's plenty of evidence, a history of cyclical and documented occurrences and a pretty glaring recording of him and his girlfriend talking about the actual abuse? Something should happen to him. Especially when there's people who have been penalized harshly for far less offenses in the NFL.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-22-2019, 01:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: There's people in politics and average Joe's who have had their entire careers and marriages ruined over false accusations. And I believe when those people are caught lying they should be facing the maximum possible fine  and/or sentence of the actual crime that they lied about.

But when there's plenty of evidence, a history of cyclical and documented occurrences and a pretty glaring recording of him and his girlfriend talking about the actual abuse? Something should happen to him. Especially when there's people who have been penalized harshly for far less offenses in the NFL.

No way is this a false accusation.

Both he and his fiance are garbage to me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Unbelievable

(07-22-2019, 01:32 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 01:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: There's people in politics and average Joe's who have had their entire careers and marriages ruined over false accusations. And I believe when those people are caught lying they should be facing the maximum possible fine  and/or sentence of the actual crime that they lied about.

No way is this a false accusation.

Both he and his fiance are garbage to me.
Yep. Both should be in jail.

Abuse happened, the child was removed from the home.

Who cares who did it. Either he did it or he allowed her to abuse the kid. That is good enough for me to kick him out of the league.

Meanwhile a Seahawks player gets suspended 2 years after an incident where he was charged.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk