Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Welp...looks like a holdout.

(09-14-2019, 09:56 AM)Jagwired Wrote: So, I'll go ahead and ask. Do you all think Yann is playing a little game of lets see how much they miss me? Now I ask with the knowledge that he has always been nothing but the ultimate professional but bitterness can sway a mans motives sometimes. I sure hope not. He is by far one of my favs on the team. What does the board think?
He didn't miss any game time, so it's either the Jags or him being cautious. If it is him, it will come out soon. He can get away with 1 week, but at some point it will come out.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I know one thing. Yans agent lost him millions

0% chance Yan would do that. It's his contract year. 

It's not just the Jaguars vs himself here.

Ngakoue is the antithesis of selfish.

Dude has a bad hammy.

/

(09-14-2019, 02:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I know one thing.  Yans agent lost him millions

Incorrect, not that I'm surprised.

(09-14-2019, 08:23 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-14-2019, 02:05 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I know one thing.  Yans agent lost him millions

19-2=17 million lost this year. How is he ever going to make that up?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Care to show your work?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

lol @ your math.  Im not surprised

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 07:24 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

The people that wanted give him 22+ mil a year, Would you still give him that same deal today? If I was Yan I would fire his agent. He could be making 19 mil a year right now

So glad Josh Allen fell to us

Overrated guy full of himself.

He is a 8-10 sacks per season, he thinks he is top 3 pass rusher lol.

I bet he won't have a better career than a guy like Kerrigan.

(09-20-2019, 08:41 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Overrated guy full of himself.

He is a 8-10 sacks per season, he thinks he is top 3 pass rusher lol.

I bet he won't have a better career than a guy like Kerrigan.

Hes a good player but im not sure hes worth the 20 mil plus that he wants.  His agent has really hurt him.  Hopefully he turns it on in the next couple games