Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBT's 20th Annual Pickem League

are you doing your pick em league again this year FBT?  if so im in,please send me a im here.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-05-2019, 05:57 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: are you doing your pick em league again this year FBT?  if so im in,please send me a im here.

Patience, Grasshopper.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...
Group ID#: 23232
Password: doyourjob

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Let's get it on!!!
[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Arial]Join G[/font][/font][/font]
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I got your invite,and joined. thank you.

Give me some competition boys. Two championships in four years, second one of the others.

Resistance is futile.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-23-2019, 08:09 AM)Rico Wrote: Give me some competition boys.  Two championships in four years, second one of the others.

Resistance is futile.

It's coming.

in

I'm in there for another go round. I think this makes close to 10 years for me. Hoping to not miss any weeks for the first time! Something always pops up and I forget! Kills me.
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

After going 8-1 in the early games this week I [BLEEP] the bed in the late and Monday games. Yikes.

I'm actually off to an unusually good start, but I'm not feeling great about week 4

(09-25-2019, 11:15 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm actually off to an unusually good start, but I'm not feeling great about week 4

I usually do well in these things.

I'd lose as soon as I try to bet money though.   Laughing

Tough picks this coming week...at least I think they are.

(10-29-2019, 07:29 AM)Rico Wrote: Tough picks this coming week...at least I think they are.

Good. Maybe you'll lay an egg and let me make up some ground.

(10-30-2019, 08:00 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 07:29 AM)Rico Wrote: Tough picks this coming week...at least I think they are.

Good. Maybe you'll lay an egg and let me make up some ground.

OK, so maybe I was wrong about it being a tough week.   Big Grin

I have done better this year in the pick em the i have previsery. im in eighteth place right now. i don't ever rember being in top 10  when super bowl was set.

I just realized that I've already won regardless of the outcome of the Super Bowl. 16 point game and I'm leading by 17.

Congrats, Rico! Great job! Your selection of the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, compared to my selection of the 49ers, put an explanation point in your Contest victory!

If the 49ers would have been able to hold their double digit 4th QTR lead, I would have ended up finishing only 1 point behind you. Then, the regrets of not putting confidence points on the two Saturday Afternoon games in Week # 16 of the Regular Season would have come back.

for the first time i was in the top 10. I will do more study on teams this year before season starts. anyways i am excited i ended up in eighth place,ussally im in the bottom half.

FBT whats your plans for the pick em this year? you still gonna try to have it.

Yes.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]