Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Clinton Associate commits "Suicide"

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 11:12 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(08-12-2019, 07:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 12:47 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's borderline pathetic how people grasps at straws to try and attack the other side on this board, when the truth is so obvious. Who had more to gain from Epstein dying? Would that be the Clinton's even though they are basically out of politics and nobody talks about them anymore (with the exception of Trump), or the sitting President of the United States, who has a re-election bid coming up? Hmmm........ I wonder.......

[Image: 190708-epstein-trump-mn-1025_01adbc97bed...t-760w.jpg]

So you are saying President Trump ordered Epstein to be taken off suicide watch after trying to commit suicide and for his cellmate to be mysteriously transferred hours before the "suicide"? Yeah, I could see that.

I definitely could. I'm not saying that's how it went down, but it makes waaaaay more sense to me, than saying the Clinton's did it. They are out of the public eye and all but forgotten by everyone, except Trump. If Epstein had anything on his buddy, Trump and could've spilled the beans before the election, it makes sense to me that he "needed to be dealt with." I'm certainly not defending the Clinton's. I hate Hillary, but currently, Trump had way more to gain by Epstein's death.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-12-2019, 11:08 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 07:47 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So you are saying President Trump ordered Epstein to be taken off suicide watch after trying to commit suicide and for his cellmate to be mysteriously transferred hours before the "suicide"? Yeah, I could see that.

I definitely could. I'm not saying that's how it went down, but it makes waaaaay more sense to me, than saying the Clinton's did it. They are out of the public eye and all but forgotten by everyone, except Trump. If Epstein had anything on his buddy, Trump and could've spilled the beans before the election, it makes sense to me that he "needed to be dealt with." I'm certainly not defending the Clinton's. I hate Hillary, but currently, Trump had way more to gain by Epstein's death.

It could be a lot of different people.  Not necessarily Clinton or Trump.  Epstein associated with a lot of rich and powerful people.

(08-12-2019, 10:56 AM)JackCity Wrote: I'll put it this way, there's tons of highly influential people on this planet very happy they there was a hit on Epstein. Including the Clinton, Trumps, Royals etc etc

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(08-12-2019, 11:03 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 10:56 AM)JackCity Wrote: I'll put it this way, there's tons of highly influential people on this planet very happy they there was a hit on Epstein. Including the Clinton, Trumps, Royals etc etc

Exactly.  Include me, as a taxpayer, on the list as well.

The part that I find very interesting is the fact that the victims who were speaking out will no longer have much media interest.  By Friday, this will be archived as Old News and other news will move to the forefront from a media perspective.

I saw an interesting article that said Epstein passing actually frees up a lot of people who had been silenced with hush deals. Not sure how true but it seems to make sense (not that anything will happen)

(08-12-2019, 11:03 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Exactly.  Include me, as a taxpayer, on the list as well.

The part that I find very interesting is the fact that the victims who were speaking out will no longer have much media interest.  By Friday, this will be archived as Old News and other news will move to the forefront from a media perspective.

I love our standard for saving taxpayer dollars. Instead of cutting wasteful government spending, we gotta root for child molesters committing suicide in prison, lol.

(08-12-2019, 03:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 11:03 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Exactly.  Include me, as a taxpayer, on the list as well.

I love our standard for saving taxpayer dollars. Instead of cutting wasteful government spending, we gotta root for child molesters committing suicide in prison, lol.

Gotta start somewhere.  Think about how much $$ we'd save if child molesters and murderers all committed suicide in prison.

I'm willing to bet that it wasn't suicide.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(08-12-2019, 04:58 PM)NH3 Wrote: I'm willing to bet that it wasn't suicide.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Time won't tell. This is now in the same place as Hillary's email server.

(08-12-2019, 04:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I love our standard for saving taxpayer dollars. Instead of cutting wasteful government spending, we gotta root for child molesters committing suicide in prison, lol.

Gotta start somewhere.  Think about how much $$ we'd save if child molesters and murderers all committed suicide in prison.

Amen! I think we should encourage them to do so.

I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories or such, but something really reeks about this one.  One question that I haven't seen asked is "how did the suicide happen"?  If he hanged himself... then you might be led to believe it, but the reports are that "he was found dead".  There has been an autopsy performed... again why?  Exactly how did he "kill himself"?  Guards have been working a lot of hours and didn't check on him as they should have, but how can this happen in a union shop?

As I said before I don't really buy into the conspiracy stuff, but something about this doesn't seem right.  I kind of have to believe that it was some kind of "hit".  Who's responsible for it?  We will probably never know.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-12-2019, 07:22 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'm not one to believe in conspiracy theories or such, but...

I can't tell you how many time I've read that sentence this week.

There's speculation that his opulent lifestyle was funded largely by extortion money from his clientele. Apparently he had been engaged very little as a financier for the last several years, yet had serious high roller money and privileges.

Next on the list

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(08-12-2019, 08:43 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: There's speculation that his opulent lifestyle was funded largely by extortion money from his clientele. Apparently he had been engaged very little as a financier for the last several years, yet had serious high roller money and privileges.

To add to that I'm pretty sure there was details about his earlier exploits which detailed he'd set up private cameras in rooms around his mansion and invite powerful people over

The power the Clintons wield is immense.

Maybe Trump is just a Clinton puppet and they are really in power behind the scenes? What evil genius, create a Republican candidate to run against you and influence their policy.

Maybe thank Bill for any good economic news?

(08-12-2019, 12:47 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's borderline pathetic how people grasps at straws to try and attack the other side on this board, when the truth is so obvious. Who had more to gain from Epstein dying? Would that be the Clinton's even though they are basically out of politics and nobody talks about them anymore (with the exception of Trump), or the sitting President of the United States, who has a re-election bid coming up? Hmmm........ I wonder.......

[Image: 190708-epstein-trump-mn-1025_01adbc97bed...t-760w.jpg]

This photo can't be real. The Donald hasn't looked like that in decades and Epstein looks like he did before he died. Maybe a little younger but not enough to match Trump. That or he aged really well.

Epstein claimed he had dirt on powerful people.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/busin...e=Homepage

Humans are freaks of nature. I find it amazing how aghast people become whenever it is published or reported to how freaky some of them are. This guy had no qualms with admitting to having a proclivity for young girls.
Child molesters frequently meet violent ends in our prison system. Could be as simple as that.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(08-13-2019, 09:13 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Humans are freaks of nature. I find it amazing how aghast people become whenever it is published or reported to how freaky some of them are. This guy had no qualms with admitting to having a proclivity for young girls.
Child molesters frequently meet violent ends in our prison system. Could be as simple as that.

That's the honest to God truth right there. Even hardcore criminals have a 'code' and the molesting of children goes against that code. They feel their punishment of the molester should fit the crime. That usually happens in a prison though where inmates spend time together in general population, or "gen pop," not a jail where folks of his high profile status would have his own cell,  but this dude was so vile I can see guards allowing something to happen.

One of the guards posted on 4chan 10 minutes before the news of Epstein's death got out:

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 they took him [Epstein] [to] medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know trip vans show up? We do not do releases on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Here’s the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy with a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy that let him through the gate. You guys I am shaking right now but I think they switched him out.

Photo analysis indicates the nose and ear of the "corpse" are quite different than Epstein's nose and ear, giving this switch-out story some validity.

It could be a significant advantage if the "white hats" have Epstein secure and most of the world thinks he is dead.