Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Clinton Associate commits "Suicide"

(08-13-2019, 09:35 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: One of the guards posted on 4chan 10 minutes before the news of Epstein's death got out:

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 they took him [Epstein] [to] medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know trip vans show up? We do not do releases on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Here’s the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy with a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy that let him through the gate. You guys I am shaking right now but I think they switched him out.

Photo analysis indicates the nose and ear of the "corpse" are quite different than Epstein's nose and ear, giving this switch-out story some validity.

It could be a significant advantage if the "white hats" have Epstein secure and most of the world thinks he is dead.

Okay, keep writing the story.  What is their motivation for keeping him alive?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-13-2019, 10:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 09:35 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: One of the guards posted on 4chan 10 minutes before the news of Epstein's death got out:

Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 they took him [Epstein] [to] medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know trip vans show up? We do not do releases on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he’s put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Here’s the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy with a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy that let him through the gate. You guys I am shaking right now but I think they switched him out.

Photo analysis indicates the nose and ear of the "corpse" are quite different than Epstein's nose and ear, giving this switch-out story some validity.

It could be a significant advantage if the "white hats" have Epstein secure and most of the world thinks he is dead.

Bro code.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 11:38 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

(08-13-2019, 10:16 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Does anyone think Epstein operated in a vacuum? He was running the honeypot for CIA or some other intel "service". The compromising tapes are still out there and somebody is STILL using them to control world and business leaders.

This should also give you some idea about why they will do anything to get Trump - HE IS NOT CONTROLLED. If they had tapes on him we would have seen them 2 years ago.

Hey man, what took you so long? We're not officially in Looney Land until Byron has checked in.

I understand why the "slow" people enjoy conspiracies - it's easier than thinking. Why is it so hard to accept that he committed suicide? Did the people who "killed" Aaron Hernandez kill Epstein? Epstein knew he was going to prison for a long time. His life and life-style as he knew it was over. Why not check out?

And he wasn't going to talk. What, they were going to beat it out of him? And he wasn't going to testify and he couldn't be compelled to do so. He wasn't going to "make a deal" - after the Florida deal there was no way. He was going away for a long time. He's a lot better off where he is now than Federal prison.

4chan. Hahahahahaha. Some people will believe anything. Looking forward to the next installment of Nick Danger - Third Eye.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 12:12 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

Adam2012, your suicide theory is being heavily peddled by known liars. That does not mean it can't be true. But "normal" people and mainstream pundits are questioning the suicide story, as well they should, given the various anomalies and the known breaches of protocol.

I also note that you are scoffing at 4chan as a reliable source. That is hilarious when you consider that every pundit on TV is holding up the "manifesto" posted to 8chan as 100% authentic and real, even though the owner of 8chan said it was not posted by the suspected shooter.

Something about this whole thing doesn't really pass the smell test.  I don't really think that it's about the Clintons or Donald Trump, I think it goes to other places.  I think that he was either killed or "allowed" to commit suicide.  The circumstances and what has been reported just don't add up.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Red Flag: Source Reports Sounds From Epstein’s Cell Right Before He Died

Shocking new reports are coming in about what people claim to have heard coming from serial sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s cell the morning he was found dead. It’s creating a huge problem for the Department of Justice. You don’t want to miss this.

https://madworldnews.com/red-flag-sounds...cell-died/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I bet Barr is outraged. It happened on his watch. Funny how those Trumpette conspiracy theorists raise no eyebrows when something like this happens under the leadership of a lackey AG
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-08-11-at-8.22.11-AM.png?w=1160&ssl=1]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Maybe Epstein still had the evidence, like on a microSD card tucked under his skin. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 10:29 PM by Caldrac.)

The whole thing reeks of [BLEEP]. Epstein was a piece of [BLEEP]. I don't think a body swap occured. But I don't think he killed himself neither.

I think he was killed. And for pretty [BLEEP] obvious reasons. His island with that home was bought and paid for by one of his clients to the tune of $70M.

Between the Catholic Church, Pizzagate, Podesta, the various busts on sex trafficking, the Johnny Gasch case, Jimmy Savile, the Weinstein and Casting Couch reveals, 80's Hollywood kid's speaking out decades later and numerous accounts of politicians and powerful people playing touchy feely and then some with minors?

It's a mess. And if you have enough money you can buy your way out of trouble most of the time. It's sickening. But it's not a "conspiracy" anymore. Sex driven maniacs are everywhere. Just look up your local list of sex offenders and look in shock and awe of all the sick [BLEEP] dotted on your map within a few miles or in some cases a few blocks down.

It's disturbing. But it's not a stretch at all. Maybe he did get to live. Maybe he didn't. We'll never know now because he's been silenced for good. But if you really think he just committed suicide? I have a jar of dirt that Jesus once walked upon to sell you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

[Image: 67925791_682672432200052_570136563283918...e=5DE89A6E]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

I know you guys are shocked to hear that Epstein's autopsy revealed death by manual strangulation and not hanging. I mean...shocked, right?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-15-2019, 01:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I know you guys are shocked to hear that Epstein's autopsy revealed death by manual strangulation and not hanging. I mean...shocked, right?

hahaha ... nice attempt to twist the facts. You've learned from the best - the Orange Man-Child.

We're all just waiting for Byron to confirm that it was the Mole People. You know - those folks who live in Middle Earth and commit all the crimes that so perplex those who ate lead as children.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(08-15-2019, 02:32 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 01:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I know you guys are shocked to hear that Epstein's autopsy revealed death by manual strangulation and not hanging. I mean...shocked, right?

hahaha ... nice attempt to twist the facts. You've learned from the best - the Orange Man-Child.

We're all just waiting for Byron to confirm that it was the Mole People. You know - those folks who live in Middle Earth and commit all the crimes that so perplex those who ate lead as children.

We're all shocked by your response. Shocked I tellz ya.

It must have been very difficult for him to strangle himself.  I wonder if he struggled?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If they come out and state there is severe bruising and tears in the Carotid muscles or base of skull, look out!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

HERE IT IS: Complete List of Inconsistencies in Prison Policy Surrounding Jeffrey Epstein’s Death

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08...ins-death/
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(08-15-2019, 04:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

It must have been very difficult for him to strangle himself.  I wonder if he struggled?

Maybe a little, but probably not INXS.

(08-18-2019, 09:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 04:04 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: It must have been very difficult for him to strangle himself.  I wonder if he struggled?

Maybe a little, but probably not INXS.

INXS...big fan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F93ywiGMDnQ
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]