Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Football Mock Drafts

R1-3
Alvin Kamara
NO-RB

R2-22
Dalvin Cook
MIN-RB

R3-27
Zach Ertz
PHI-TE 

R4-46
Brandin Cooks
LA-WR 

R5-51
Calvin Ridley
ATL-WR

R6-70
Allen Robinson
CHI-WR

R7-75
Jarvis Landry
CLE-WR 

R8-94
New England Patriots
NE-DEF

9-99
Philip Rivers
LAC-QB 

10-118
LeSean McCoy
BUF-RB 

R11-123
Dede Westbrook
JAX-WR 

R12-142
Trey Burton
CHI-TE 

R13-147
Nyheim Hines
IND-RB 

R14-166
Mohamed Sanu
ATL-WR 

R15-171
Jason Myers
SEA-K 

Standard scoring, 12 teams.
Thoughts, comps?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Decent team. Should be able to finish potentially in the top 6 in your leauge. Just depends on how Cook is utilized with the Vikings and if Robinson becomes more of a featured receiver in Chicago. Your receivers are hit or miss though. I see a lot of guys playing 2nd fiddle to top receivers already on their respective teams.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(08-13-2019, 04:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Decent team. Should be able to finish potentially in the top 6 in your leauge. Just depends on how Cook is utilized with the Vikings and if Robinson becomes more of a featured receiver in Chicago. Your receivers are hit or miss though. I see a lot of guys playing 2nd fiddle to top receivers already on their respective teams.

Calvin Ridley and Jarvis Landry are on the 'do not draft' list in the website that I use for fantasy info.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-14-2019, 10:02 AM)Rico Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 04:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Decent team. Should be able to finish potentially in the top 6 in your leauge. Just depends on how Cook is utilized with the Vikings and if Robinson becomes more of a featured receiver in Chicago. Your receivers are hit or miss though. I see a lot of guys playing 2nd fiddle to top receivers already on their respective teams.

Calvin Ridley and Jarvis Landry are on the 'do not draft' list in the website that I use for fantasy info.

Any particular reason why?
I feel like Ridley and Landry both benefit from playing opposite guys like Julio and OBJ?

This was just a mock though, as I don't do a lot of real drafting until after preseason game 3.

(08-14-2019, 11:32 AM)Kane Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 10:02 AM)Rico Wrote: Calvin Ridley and Jarvis Landry are on the 'do not draft' list in the website that I use for fantasy info.

I feel like Ridley and Landry both benefit from playing opposite guys like Julio and OBJ?

This was just a mock though, as I don't do a lot of real drafting until after preseason game 3.

Yeah, I realized it was a mock which is why I didn't comment further.  I never read into why he thought they were 'do not drafts'.  [BLEEP], now I can't find the link.

(08-14-2019, 11:32 AM)Kane Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 10:02 AM)Rico Wrote: Calvin Ridley and Jarvis Landry are on the 'do not draft' list in the website that I use for fantasy info.

Ridley was pretty meh when he wasn't facing NO last season, though I'd guess he should be better and think DND is a little harsh for him.

As for Landry, he's so volume based and there are a lot of mouths to feed in that offense.  He had 160 and 150 targets the past two season and didn't eclipse 1000 yards.  He's not going to get more than a handful of TDs, so is he going to get the high volume of targets needed to get fantasy points?  Personally, I wouldn't touch him in standard leagues and he probably wouldn't be high on my list for PPR leagues either.  I don't think there's much upside for him, and would probably rather have someone like Dede.  Part of it is drafting philosophy too, he'll probably have a decent enough floor to be a flex if you want to go safer.

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2019, 08:14 AM by RicoTx.)

I'm going up to Pittsburgh tomorrow for my first fantasy draft.  It's a family thing (in-laws actually) and we get together at Primanti's for an old style, in-person, draft with a supplied draft board and a deal on food and beer.

Also playing golf twice...on Friday and Saturday.  Playing in my stepson's company golf tournament Saturday that I played in (and won some money in) last year.  I'll wear my Jags gear again this year to harass them some.  It was better last year after we beat them in the playoffs in 2017.  It was a pleasure walking up front to collect my prize money in full Jags attire.

They're a good bunch of dudes...even if they are Stillers' fans.

(08-21-2019, 08:14 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm going up to Pittsburgh tomorrow for my first fantasy draft.  It's a family thing (in-laws actually) and we get together at Primanti's for an old style, in-person, draft with a supplied draft board and a deal on food and beer.

Also playing golf twice...on Friday and Saturday.  Playing in my stepson's company golf tournament Saturday that I played in (and won some money in) last year.  I'll wear my Jags gear again this year to harass them some.  It was better last year after we beat them in the playoffs in 2017.  It was a pleasure walking up front to collect my prize money in full Jags attire.

They're a good bunch of dudes...even if they are Stillers' fans.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Good luck man!

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 05:16 PM by Brett.)

PPR League, 10 man league. Just got done, thoughts?

NO.
PLAYER
ROUND1
Saquon Barkley NYG, RB

Antonio Brown Oak, WR

Dalvin Cook Min, RB

T.Y. Hilton Ind, WR

Marlon Mack Ind, RB

Tyler Lockett Sea, WR

Duke Johnson Jr. Hou, RB

Dede Westbrook Jax, WR

Jared Cook NO, TE

Marvin Jones Jr. Det, WR

Philip Rivers LAC, QB

Larry Fitzgerald Ari, WR

Keke Coutee Hou, WR

Jalen Richard Oak, RB

Bills D/ST Buf, D/ST

Mike Badgley LAC, K

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019, 03:32 PM by Caldrac.)

(08-25-2019, 05:15 PM)Brett Wrote: PPR League, 10 man league. Just got done, thoughts?

NO.
PLAYER
ROUND1
Saquon Barkley NYG, RB

Antonio Brown Oak, WR

Dalvin Cook Min, RB

T.Y. Hilton Ind, WR

Marlon Mack Ind, RB

Tyler Lockett Sea, WR

Duke Johnson Jr. Hou, RB

Dede Westbrook Jax, WR

Jared Cook NO, TE

Marvin Jones Jr. Det, WR

Philip Rivers LAC, QB

Larry Fitzgerald Ari, WR

Keke Coutee Hou, WR

Jalen Richard Oak, RB

Bills D/ST Buf, D/ST

Mike Badgley LAC, K

I like your RB's. Rivers at QB is solid. Buffalo's defense should be respectable this year. Not overly thrilled with your WR's though. Too much concerns there with age, new locations, uncertainty at the QB positions for each respective team. You may have landed a solid gem in Westbrook though. 

I just don't like Brown, Hilton or Fitzgerald's current situations. Brown is a diva. You can clearly see that now during this off season and training camp. And I don't know if Carr is the answer there for the Raiders. Hilton just lost Luck to retirement. I expect his numbers to dip a bit.

Fitzgerald is not getting any younger and he's in a new system with a rookie QB who will be running around a lot this year like a chicken with it's head cut-off because the pass protection there is pretty much dog poop.

Caldrac,

Thanks for your reply! I really appreciate it. I agree with you. Looking back, I'm not thrilled about my team especially WR for the reasons you mentioned. During the draft, I really felt that Antonio Brown and TY Hilton fell to me at their respective positions and I was more afraid of not drafting them. So I just took them. I definitely didn't love the idea at the time, just felt like I had no choice if that makes sense.

Random Mock Draft. Picked 5th out of 10 spots. 

QB:
Deshaun Watson - HOU
Drew Brees - NO

RB:
Christian McCaffrey - CAR
Sony Michel - NE
Tarik Cohen - CHI

WR:
Ju-Ju Smith-Schuster - PIT
Allen Robinson - CHI
Dede Westbrook - JAC
Randall Cobb - DAL
Courtland Sutton - DEN

TE:
Zach Ertz - PHI
T.J Hockenson - DET

K:
Adam Vinatieri

Defense:
Baltimore
Buffalo

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 02:38 PM by RicoTx.)

Well, due to the possibility of the storm the bowling alley has pushed back the starting week for fall league until next week.  So I'll be able to live-draft tonight in my work league rather than the dreaded auto-pick.

Banana    Banana    Banana

My draft is tonight. I have the second pick. I hate drafting that high. It takes so long until I get my second round pick. I wish I was drafting 6th, (12 team league). It's gonna be a late night. Those guys are so disorganized.

(09-03-2019, 04:41 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: My draft is tonight. I have the second pick. I hate drafting that high. It takes so long until I get my second round pick. I wish I was drafting 6th, (12 team league). It's gonna be a late night. Those guys are so disorganized.

I'm a fan of getting the wrap, whether it's picking at 1/2 or 11/12.  Got the first pick in one draft this year, 12th in another, and the other two were at 6 and 7.  I'm most satisfied with the draft where I picked first overall.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019, 01:23 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

O.k., I just got back from my draft. We draft 2 QB's, 4 RB's, 5 WR/TE's, 2 defenses, 2 kickers and a flex. Here's who I got.

QB
Russell Wilson
Mitchell Trubisky

RB
Alvin Kamara
Devonta Freeman
Josh Jacobs
Duke Johnson Jr.

WR/TE
Adam Thielen
A.J. Green
Emmanuel Sanders
Golden Tate
Tyrell Williams
Anthony Miller

DEF/ST
Cleveland
Buffalo

Kickers
Brett Maher
Josh Lambo

(09-04-2019, 01:22 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: O.k., I just got back from my draft. We draft 2 QB's, 4 RB's, 5 WR/TE's, 2 defenses, 2 kickers and a flex. Here's who I got.

QB
Russell Wilson
Mitchell Trubisky

RB
Alvin Kamara
Devonta Freeman
Josh Jacobs
Duke Johnson Jr.

WR/TE
Adam Thielen
A.J. Green
Emmanuel Sanders
Golden Tate
Tyrell Williams
Anthony Miller

DEF/ST
Cleveland
Buffalo

Kickers
Brett Maher
Josh Lambo
You better hit the waiver wire for some WRs. How many WR's do you start? Tate is missing 4 games, AJ might might 4 and Sanders is coming off an achilles tear. You look pretty good at RB though and love the upside of Trubisky. I would look to trade a RB for a WR.

(09-04-2019, 12:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 01:22 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: O.k., I just got back from my draft. We draft 2 QB's, 4 RB's, 5 WR/TE's, 2 defenses, 2 kickers and a flex. Here's who I got.

QB
Russell Wilson
Mitchell Trubisky

RB
Alvin Kamara
Devonta Freeman
Josh Jacobs
Duke Johnson Jr.

WR/TE
Adam Thielen
A.J. Green
Emmanuel Sanders
Golden Tate
Tyrell Williams
Anthony Miller

DEF/ST
Cleveland
Buffalo

Kickers
Brett Maher
Josh Lambo
You better hit the waiver wire for some WRs. How many WR's do you start? Tate is missing 4 games, AJ might might 4 and Sanders is coming off an achilles tear. You look pretty good at RB though and love the upside of Trubisky. I would look to trade a RB for a WR.

Sanders looked really good in the preseason. I think I'm o.k. until Green and Tate return. This week I'm starting Thielen, Sanders and Williams. I believe Williams will end up having a bigger impact in Oakland than Antonio Brown.

I was able to secure a playoff berth this week with a 7-3 record. Hopefully, I can get a first round bye.

I hate it when starters get injured in-game. You're just screwed.