Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TJ Yeldon

(08-16-2019, 06:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 05:43 PM)Rico Wrote: That's such bull [BLEEP]. So many things outside of your mancrush went right for them to back into the playoffs.  Who knows if he would HAVE.

Laughing Sometimes the truth hurts

Love is blind.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-16-2019, 10:07 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 07:55 PM)Eric1 Wrote: The only truth here is that Tebow was/is a garbage QB. If he was even half way decent he'd still be in the league and wouldn't have moved on to play minor league baseball.

You didn't hear? Tebow was blackballed out of the league for his religious beliefs.

I absolutely love that excuse.

People think he's an amazing person so everything should go his way...

He's exactly what his parents made him to be - I doubt he's ever had an original thought. He truly is just as dumb as he looks

Since when does a Yeldon thread turn into a “he who shall not be named” thread?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(08-19-2019, 04:27 PM)knarnn Wrote: Since when does a Yeldon thread turn into a “he who shall not be named” thread?

So glad someone else remembers his semi-official handle!

I love the guy, but he is just terrible at the forward pass.

As for Yeldon, by the time it's all done we could pick him back up cheap and I wouldn't be the least disappointed nor surprised. He's a decent change-of-pace back and has some pretty soft hands for an RB.

“Even if he is released” 2.0.

No way Coughlin would approve of resigning Yeldon after that end of the year debacle.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-19-2019, 02:37 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 10:07 PM)JackCity Wrote: You didn't hear? Tebow was blackballed out of the league for his religious beliefs.

I absolutely love that excuse.

People think he's an amazing person so everything should go his way...

He's exactly what his parents made him to be - I doubt he's ever had an original thought. He truly is just as dumb as he looks

Colin Kaepernick with lighter skin and different clowns for his circus.

(08-20-2019, 06:11 AM)jaglawyer Wrote: “Even if he is released” 2.0.

No way Coughlin would approve of resigning Yeldon after that end of the year debacle.

Every time I think of Gata Fan's agony at that statement I feel a little warmth inside.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato