Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rooting for a Recession

(08-22-2019, 06:59 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 06:07 PM)Jags Wrote: It’s a good thing I paraphrased his words.  Otherwise your panties would be in even more of a bunch.  I probably would’ve been banned too.  

Btw, you can challenge it all you want.   But I doubt you can.  The evidence is mounting.  

The left seem to be now going for the ‘stupid’ vote.  Kudos to them I suppose.   There’s a lot of morons that believe their crap.

There's a ton of morons on the right and left and all the in-between. 

Stupidity is not exclusive to one side of the political sphere, in fact America is probably the best example in the world of this.

Shouldn’t you be more worried about getting out of Europe? Or is it stay in? Rolleyes

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-22-2019, 07:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 06:59 AM)JackCity Wrote: There's a ton of morons on the right and left and all the in-between. 

Stupidity is not exclusive to one side of the political sphere, in fact America is probably the best example in the world of this.

Shouldn’t you be more worried about getting out of Europe? Or is it stay in? Rolleyes

Am I right or am I right? 

Also wrong country...although it does effect us too!

(08-22-2019, 07:45 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 07:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Shouldn’t you be more worried about getting out of Europe? Or is it stay in? Rolleyes

Am I right or am I right? 

U.S. politics play on a bigger stage than most. We get more attention, but not exclusiveness on stupidity.

(08-22-2019, 08:10 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 07:45 AM)JackCity Wrote: Am I right or am I right? 

U.S. politics play on a bigger stage than most. We get more attention, but not exclusiveness on stupidity.

Heavens no, just higher profile stupidity like you said.

(08-22-2019, 08:16 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 08:10 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: U.S. politics play on a bigger stage than most. We get more attention, but not exclusiveness on stupidity.

Heavens no, just higher profile stupidity like you said.

The same is true for the mass shooting incidents, big stage means big impact even if the stats don't really bear it out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 09:54 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

The only problem with the economy is that a secret cabal is forcing us to use their privately-issued debt instrument as our national and world currency.
With the emergence of negative rates on bonds, the true value of the debt instrument is being revealed.

(08-21-2019, 07:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 06:54 AM)Jags Wrote: The left has gone so far, there’s really nothing else to say really.  Not worth arguing about it and getting all pissy.  JMO
Thanks for posting your opinion and not allowing others to challenge it. That’s very left of you.

Yes, that is one amazing trait of republicans, they are always so willing to listen and have their opinions challenged.

(08-22-2019, 09:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 08:16 AM)JackCity Wrote: Heavens no, just higher profile stupidity like you said.

The same is true for the mass shooting incidents, big stage means big impact even if the stats don't really bear it out.

That's what being the Nation Of Guns And War gets you. It's a label you yearn for , the consequences of which are seen every month

(08-22-2019, 11:47 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The same is true for the mass shooting incidents, big stage means big impact even if the stats don't really bear it out.

That's what being the Nation Of Guns And War gets you. It's a label you yearn for , the consequences of which are seen every month

As I said, it's a media generated perception that doesnt really find its proof in any kind of statistical metric except views.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-22-2019, 11:47 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The same is true for the mass shooting incidents, big stage means big impact even if the stats don't really bear it out.

Violence is not just a U.S. issue. It's global. Most folks get wrapped up in the picture the media portrays. If you live outside the US for any period of time it becomes blatantly obvious on how our media really chases the "if it bleeds, it reads" mantra. I challenge you to follow another countries media source for a month, and you will see the same problems of suicide, violence, death, domestic homicides, etc. This is not the doom and gloom country the puppetmasters want you to believe.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-23-2019, 09:38 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 11:47 PM)JackCity Wrote: That's what being the Nation Of Guns And War gets you. It's a label you yearn for , the consequences of which are seen every month
Violence is not just a U.S. issue. It's global. Most folks get wrapped up in the picture the media portrays. If you live outside the US for any period of time it becomes blatantly obvious on how our media really chases the "if it bleeds, it reads" mantra. I challenge you to follow another countries media source for a month, and you will see the same problems of suicide, violence, death, domestic homicides, etc. This is not the doom and gloom country the puppetmasters want you to believe.

I agree that other countries have problems with suicides and gang violence and domestic violence, and I have seen these things one the news in other countries.

But the main impression I get when I've watched foreign news is that they really like to talk about the US and they love to over-emphasize how many guns ordinary people in the US have.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-23-2019, 10:11 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 09:38 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Violence is not just a U.S. issue. It's global. Most folks get wrapped up in the picture the media portrays. If you live outside the US for any period of time it becomes blatantly obvious on how our media really chases the "if it bleeds, it reads" mantra. I challenge you to follow another countries media source for a month, and you will see the same problems of suicide, violence, death, domestic homicides, etc. This is not the doom and gloom country the puppetmasters want you to believe.

I agree that other countries have problems with suicides and gang violence and domestic violence, and I have seen these things one the news in other countries.

But the main impression I get when I've watched foreign news is that they really like to talk about the US and they love to over-emphasize how many guns ordinary people in the US have.
That impression is spot on. There are a few countries that really do focus on the negatives of the US. Mostly Australia and any European country. It's usually to gloss over and redirect from their own issues. There are also countries like Japan that do a good job of masking or hiding social issues.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-23-2019, 09:38 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 11:47 PM)JackCity Wrote: That's what being the Nation Of Guns And War gets you. It's a label you yearn for , the consequences of which are seen every month

I follow a ton of other countries media and their goings ons. None of them have the national devotion to war and guns that the US have, and none of them express it through imperialism like the US does.

(08-23-2019, 02:23 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 09:38 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Violence is not just a U.S. issue. It's global. Most folks get wrapped up in the picture the media portrays. If you live outside the US for any period of time it becomes blatantly obvious on how our media really chases the "if it bleeds, it reads" mantra. I challenge you to follow another countries media source for a month, and you will see the same problems of suicide, violence, death, domestic homicides, etc. This is not the doom and gloom country the puppetmasters want you to believe.

I follow a ton of other countries media and their goings ons. None of them have the national devotion to war and guns that the US have, and none of them express it through imperialism like the US does.

Wait, you mean the Media tells biased and agenda-driven stories? Say it ain't so!

(08-22-2019, 09:53 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: The only problem with the economy is that a secret cabal is forcing us to use their privately-issued debt instrument as our national and world currency.  
With the emergence of negative rates on bonds, the true value of the debt instrument is being revealed.

Is there a link between the storming of Area 51 and the attempted purchase of Greenland?

(08-23-2019, 10:03 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:53 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: The only problem with the economy is that a secret cabal is forcing us to use their privately-issued debt instrument as our national and world currency.  

Is there a link between the storming of Area 51 and the attempted purchase of Greenland?
You might be in the wrong thread. This one is about the collapsing global economy.

(08-23-2019, 10:12 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 10:03 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Is there a link between the storming of Area 51 and the attempted purchase of Greenland?
You might be in the wrong thread.  This one is about the collapsing global economy.

Lol my bad.

(08-23-2019, 02:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 02:23 PM)JackCity Wrote: I follow a ton of other countries media and their goings ons. None of them have the national devotion to war and guns that the US have, and none of them express it through imperialism like the US does.

Wait, you mean the Media tells biased and agenda-driven stories? Say it ain't so!

It's not difficult to find out what's actually happening around the world if you care to look. And no that doesn't mean reading the leading french paper for an accurate analysis of its issues

(08-24-2019, 04:08 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 02:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wait, you mean the Media tells biased and agenda-driven stories? Say it ain't so!

It's not difficult to find out what's actually happening around the world if you care to look. And no that doesn't mean reading the leading french paper for an accurate analysis of its issues

All you have to go on is what you're told. Control the narrative, control the people.