Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Greenland, USA

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 10:26 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Lol

Trump tweets image of enormous Trump Tower on Greenland
US president pledges ‘not to do this’ but residents of the icy island have hardly warmed to his interest

[Image: ECXzFuBXkAc0Dbf?format=jpg&name=900x900]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now he’s canceled his trip to Denmark because they don’t want to talk about selling Greenland. This after he said his trip to Denmark had nothing to do with Greenland.

(08-21-2019, 03:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Now he’s canceled his trip to Denmark because they don’t want to talk about selling Greenland.   This after he said his trip to Denmark had nothing to do with Greenland.

He has more meltdowns than my autistic nephew. I wonder if Trump is "on the spectrum?"

(08-21-2019, 03:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Now he’s canceled his trip to Denmark because they don’t want to talk about selling Greenland.   This after he said his trip to Denmark had nothing to do with Greenland.

He cancelled a stop in Denmark during his planned trip to Europe.  For what it's worth, this is what he had to say about it.

Quote:In remarks outside the White House, the President said that he felt the Prime Minister "was nasty" in calling his proposal, "absurd" and said that he postponed the visit because "you don't talk to the United States that way."

The idea of purchasing Greenland is not new and is not at all a bad idea (but you won't hear that out of the MSM).  It also wouldn't be the first time that the U.S. has purchased a territory from another country.  What makes Greenland attractive to the U.S. is not only of strategic importance militarily, but also the fact that the territory is rich in many natural resources... many of which we currently import from China.

This is a pretty good article regarding the whole thing.

It's a shame that the whole story isn't told.  The purchase or lease of the territory would be good for the U.S., Greenland and Denmark and would be bad for communist China.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-21-2019, 04:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

He cancelled a stop in Denmark during his planned trip to Europe.  For what it's worth, this is what he had to say about it.

Quote:In remarks outside the White House, the President said that he felt the Prime Minister "was nasty" in calling his proposal, "absurd" and said that he postponed the visit because "you don't talk to the United States that way."

The idea of purchasing Greenland is not new and is not at all a bad idea (but you won't hear that out of the MSM).  It also wouldn't be the first time that the U.S. has purchased a territory from another country.  What makes Greenland attractive to the U.S. is not only of strategic importance militarily, but also the fact that the territory is rich in many natural resources... many of which we currently import from China.

It's a shame that the whole story isn't told.  The purchase or lease of the territory would be good for the U.S., Greenland and Denmark and would be bad for communist China.

The last time we purchased territory was 1917, coincidentally, from Denmark.  We bought St Thomas, St John, and St Croix at that time.
I just don't think this is something Western countries do anymore.  Our culture has moved on.  It's rude, like, shouldn't Greenland have a say about it?
And if Greenland really does have these great resources, why aren't the Danes exploiting them? If they don't think it's right to exploit those resources, they won't think it's right to take our money to let us do it either.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I wouldn't mind the US owning Greenland. I mean just think about the following potential:

* Hooters Greenland
* The Greenland Jaguars
* Parking in Lot G
* Rally cries of fans chanting NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK
* Marketing Hats with the 299 area code.
* More frequent updates to the hotchicksofgreenland website
* Another Independence Day Holiday (from Denmark)

(08-22-2019, 10:30 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I wouldn't mind the US owning Greenland.  I mean just think about the following potential:

* Hooters Greenland
* The Greenland Jaguars
* Parking in Lot G
Tip of the iceberg!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(08-22-2019, 10:46 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 10:30 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I wouldn't mind the US owning Greenland.  I mean just think about the following potential:

* Hooters Greenland
* The Greenland Jaguars
* Parking in Lot G
Tip of the iceberg!

Nice !!

I read this and thought it was a great idea. Too bad it fell thru.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(08-21-2019, 04:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

The real whole story is our POTUS is a thin skinned [BLEEP] who calls women who aren't nice to him nasty. I hope Trumpettes keep making excuses for this big baby, the couch is loving the show.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]