Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tunsil?

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 01:37 PM by Bullseye.)

I know historically, posts like this are the bane of message boards.

That said I ran across this

https://twitter.com/PFN365/status/116506...31072?s=20

Keep in mind, Tunsil did not play against us and was a healthy scratch to my understanding.

Considering how so many, including Marrone, have lamented the dearth of quality OL depth on our team, especially at T, would any of you be inclined to make a deal for him?

I am thinking that if he is available, under the right circumstances he may be had for less than a 1st round pick, possibly as low as a 3rd.

To me, if he can be fit under the cap, and you are convinced he won't be a total dumpster fire off field, it may be worth the risk if it's for a 3rd.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

More on a possible Dolphins fire sale...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ko-alonso/

Unlikely.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...my-tunsil/

FTA: The Dolphins are telling other teams that offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil isn’t going anywhere.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'd love to get Tunsil as I think he is more of the LT type than Cam Robinson...but where would we stick Cam at that point?

Can Cam work as a RG if Norwell continues to underperform? Or are we locked into Norwell for at least this year and next?

Yeah it doesn't really sound like he's on the block, but a Tunsil/Norwell/Linder/Cam/Taylor line would have some pretty sweet potential.

I'd offer a 1st round because its SB or bust.

(08-24-2019, 05:04 PM)Upper Wrote: Yeah it doesn't really sound like he's on the block, but a Tunsil/Norwell/Linder/Cam/Taylor line would have some pretty sweet potential.

Especially considering it effectively would make us two deep at LT and both G positions.

OL depth wouldn't be a problem at least in the immediate aftermath, and assuming not disastrous runs of injury like last year.

Cam is better than Tunsil in my eyes. But if we could get him for a 4th and a 5th or maybe just a 3rd straight up then I would pull the trigger.

I would play my best 5 and if we have an injury or someone is under performing then I replace them.

Welp...so much for the 3rd round pick.

Texans going all in this year...because in 3 years they will have to completely rebuild.

Tanking for Trevor Lawrence

This aged well.