Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Andrew Luck retiring!!!!

(08-24-2019, 09:53 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 09:52 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: That may be good news as a Jags fan, but I still respect Andrew Luck as a player and a person. I hope he’s doing this under his own volition and not being forced out by someone or something.

Like what? Secret NFL conspiracy to get us into the playoffs?

Jacoby Brissett's mum phoned them and asked them to let him play. So out goes the franchise QB and SB talk they had all summer!! Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Miller tore his ACL with the tinhorns.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I never trusted that he was going to last that long after the mysterious and troublesome shoulder injury that he was flying out of the country for to try alternative treatments. I didn’t expect it to be this preseason but his early retirement isn’t entirely shocking to me.

What the... dude couldn’t at least play this season or retire in the offseason?

(08-24-2019, 09:47 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: This is essentially two wins added to our final results now this season

My thing is we matched up well with the Colts going back to 2015.  We're 5-3 against them during that stretch, and truth be told, we outplayed them the three games we lost.

We shut them out with Luck last year.

Now?  They are better than they were in 2017, but still don't match up well against us.  We should sweep them again this year.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(08-24-2019, 09:56 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Miller tore his ACL with the tinhorns.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
RG also was carted off

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Telvin Smith stepped away out of the blue this year, now Andrew Luck.

Houston? Tennessee? You're up next.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I went over to the Colts message board to read their thoughts. That board is melting down! Many people are blaming Ryan Grigson for not fixing the O-Line and running game.

That's what you get colt fans for tanking to get him to begin with!!! HanabhahahahahanabanabajabababababanNannananananananNnNnNnnNnnnNsnanNnnn

Unreal.. Not gonna gloat and can only feel bad for his fans.. The division just got a little easier without Luck and now Miller..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We destroyed Brissett in 2017. Anyone remember?

Great news for the Jags but WOW.

Luck saw how Josh Allen played against the Dolphins OL and realized that he was probably going to get murdered when they played us, and decided it wasn’t worth it.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Lets be honest, Andrew Luck really retired in 2017. He just had a small comeback attempt last year before deciding to go for real.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(08-24-2019, 09:52 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote: That may be good news as a Jags fan, but I still respect Andrew Luck as a player and a person. I hope he’s doing this under his own volition and not being forced out by someone or something.

NFL forcing Luck into retirement so the clots can tank for Tua?
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(08-24-2019, 10:19 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:

NFL forcing Luck into retirement so the clots can tank for Tua?

That really doesn't make sense, why would the NFL really want Indianapolis Indiana to continue to have great QBs?

(08-24-2019, 10:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Unreal.. Not gonna gloat and can only feel bad for his fans.. The division just got a little easier without Luck and now Miller..

This is just weak, honestly.

He retired of his own volition.  Not like celebrating an injury or some misfortune.  They have the worst owner, and the worst fans in the league, booing Manning in his prime and Luck as well.

They ABSOLUTELY DESERVE THIS as they tanked to begin with to get him.

Not an OUNCE of sympathy here.

(08-24-2019, 10:25 PM)nate Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 10:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Unreal.. Not gonna gloat and can only feel bad for his fans.. The division just got a little easier without Luck and now Miller..

This is just weak, honestly.

He retired of his own volition.  Not like celebrating an injury or some misfortune.  They have the worst owner, and the worst fans in the league, booing Manning in his prime and Luck as well.

They ABSOLUTELY DESERVE THIS as they tanked to begin with to get him.

Not an OUNCE of sympathy here.

Agreed
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Those fans and organization absolutely deserve it. They were so happy to suck for him to begin with.

i did not think they were in the driver seat for the division this year even with luck. he is very overrated as a QB. figure they would finish 3rd in front of the tinhorns fight for the division is between us and tacks