Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anybody still think Minshew will back up NF7?

Sad 

(09-12-2019, 09:17 PM)NH3 Wrote: The "foot interception" is the past. GM15 may be our future.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

If he strings together a few wins, the future is now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-15-2019, 04:25 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 09:17 PM)NH3 Wrote: The "foot interception" is the past. GM15 may be our future.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

I understand your point of view but NF7's contract is a factor for the now.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-15-2019, 04:25 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Foles will be the starter when he returns, but if Minshew can win a few games, we'll have a QB controversy- the good kind of QB controversy.

(09-17-2019, 06:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 04:25 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If he strings together a few wins, the future is now.

Foles will be the starter when he returns, but if Minshew can win a few games, we'll have a QB controversy- the good kind of QB controversy.

Unless we see a complete collapse by Gardner, I honestly don't see Foles starting here in Jax anymore. I see the kid getting better and better and slowly becoming the true face of this franchise. That alone would be a true blessing for this team as well.. Would also mean that we don't have to spend high draft picks on Foles' successor.. Time will tell all, but that's just my opinion. The kid has the car keys, does he [BLEEP] it up? We'll find out..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-17-2019, 06:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 04:25 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: If he strings together a few wins, the future is now.

Time Will Tell. 

I like what we're seeing from GM15.

NH3...
"AZANE"

This thread is aging well

(09-19-2019, 08:43 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: This thread is aging well
Yep.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Trade Foles for whatever you can get in the Off Season. No point in paying a QB $25m per year to sit on the bench.

So far, we have an 88 million dollar back up.. And if that means we have a true Face of the Franchise QB, i don't give 2 [BLEEP].

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-19-2019, 08:53 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Trade Foles for whatever you can get in the Off Season. No point in paying a QB $25m per year to sit on the bench.

Sure there is. He's a capable starter by himself, and you're only paying the starting QB 6th-round money. If Minshew was a first-rounder, it'd be a different story.

(09-19-2019, 10:33 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 08:53 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Trade Foles for whatever you can get in the Off Season. No point in paying a QB $25m per year to sit on the bench.

Sure there is. He's a capable starter by himself, and you're only paying the starting QB 6th-round money. If Minshew was a first-rounder, it'd be a different story.
Exactly, what if Minshew gets hurt. * Knocks on wood

Minshew is the man, to replace him would be a crime.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 11:42 PM by The Real Marty.)

Going back and reading the first page...

Wow.  

Lot of crow to be eaten

But in answer to the thread title, no I don’t think he will back up Foles.

(09-19-2019, 10:33 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Any random Vet FA for $6m per year could do the same things Foles does.. It's not hard to hold a clip board.

This thread will be an all-time classic

Man that Oline guy can never get it right...lol.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Nick Foles getting Nick Foles’d

I’ll take the 3 piece crow combo with a side of still hate Marrone fries and a XL 3nette stop falling down drink please.

This is not a gloat post.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato