Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags looking to be the seconed!!!!

I looked up somethings,and i found this. the last 11 Super bowl winners have had winning pre-season records. the last team to win super bpwl with a loseing pre-season record was the NYG. 

only 1 team has gone 0-4 in pre-season,and won the Super bowl,and that was the Redskins.  Jags are looking to be the seconed team this year to do that. 

heres a link to what i found.

https://www.wtsp.com/article/sports/nfl/...bfd80274db

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Colts also did this.

(09-02-2019, 10:18 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: The Colts also did this.

no they didn't. they went 1-3 when they won thier Super Bowl not 0-4.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 01:27 AM by imtheblkranger.)

And the Lions went 0-16 after going 4-0 in the preseason.

We sat 30+ players 3 out of 4 games. None of them mattered except the 3rd and our starters were winning. That's all that matters.

Maybe if we played the preseason more traditional, where the starters played a couple series each game, I'd be concerned. But we were literally starting the game on the 3rd string.

What's a secon (or secone) and why do we want it done?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!