Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hurricane Dorian's path

(09-05-2019, 08:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 11:53 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Laughing What the [BLEEP] is wrong with you?

A lot of things are wrong with me.
But what's wrong with you? 
You're the one quoting advisories that were sent out at 8:00 a.m. Thursday, 8:00 a.m. Friday, and 2:00 p.m. Friday to justify a tweet that our idiot President made at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday.
You can, and should, do better.

(09-05-2019, 01:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: TDS is real.

One finger pointing at me, three pointing back at you, skull Star Wars dude.
That advisory he is holding is dated 29th, 11 a.m., no? You should be able to comprehend the rest using some simple context clues.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-05-2019, 11:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 10:20 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Yes, the sharpie is odd but not necessarily wrong. The NOAA model from the same date and day after (29th + 30th) showed potential for tropical activity in Georgia and Alabama.

You're trying too hard. The Sharpie wasn't just odd, it was bat [BLEEP] crazy. Who does that, then acts like it wasn't him? 

The leader of the free world, that's who.

[Image: 6LCJ66KOTVD6DMTKJWIWRQGEVA.gif]
Your original post whining about sharpie has the POTUS holding an advisory from the 29th-11 a.m. I provided the associated maps for the 29th and 30th showing NOAA forecasts covering Alabama. Now your posting some gif with Sept. 4th? I’m thinking we know who the sharpie sniffer is and it’s the special someone that started this thread. Surprised you stopped short of posting your fellow cultist calling for criminal charges. Bunch of weirdos.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 09:18 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(09-05-2019, 10:29 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Trump's tweet including Alabama went out on Sunday when the forecast model at that time didn't have it going anywhere near Alabama. Since Trump is a lazy doofus, he couldn't be bothered to take thirty seconds to look up the forecast track at that time. So when he was called out on it, he reacted like a petulant child, as usual, though he was somewhat correct in referencing an earlier model. But that was irrelevant, he had made a mistake.

No big deal, really, except to Trump. Because he's a malignant narcissist incapable of admitting a mistake, he trotted out a model from four days before his tweet. And if that wasn't enough, in what could be viewed as top notch satire, the completely irrelevant to the issue model was modified to make it look "better". The Donald never fails to deliver the laughs.

And for what it's worth, the use of TDS is just as stupid as when liberals used it when it was ODS.

I have never heard the acronym ODS used one time.

I literally googled ODS and Google is in the left's pocket and still saw nothing. I even googled ODS Obama and still saw nothing.

You literally just made up ODS when you created that post, which is another symptom of TDS. Nice try Bucko.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 09:32 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(09-05-2019, 11:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 10:20 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Yes, the sharpie is odd but not necessarily wrong. The NOAA model from the same date and day after (29th + 30th) showed potential for tropical activity in Georgia and Alabama.

You're trying too hard. The Sharpie wasn't just odd, it was bat [BLEEP] crazy. Who does that, then acts like it wasn't him? 

Lol ... Speaking of outdated, that map dated Aug 29 was a day before this article "Abaco Prepared for Hurricane Dorian"  

https://ewnews.com/abaco-prepared-for-hurricane-dorian

Speaking to Eyewitness News Online, Abaco Island Administrator Maxine Duncombe said she was satisfied with the island’s preparedness up to this point. “Abaco in general, we are used to preparing for hurricanes, and this storm is no different,” she said.

(09-05-2019, 11:31 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 08:51 PM)mikesez Wrote: A lot of things are wrong with me.
But what's wrong with you? 
You're the one quoting advisories that were sent out at 8:00 a.m. Thursday, 8:00 a.m. Friday, and 2:00 p.m. Friday to justify a tweet that our idiot President made at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday.
You can, and should, do better.

One finger pointing at me, three pointing back at you, skull Star Wars dude.
That advisory he is holding is dated 29th, 11 a.m., no? You should be able to comprehend the rest using some simple context clues.

The tweet went out on the 1st of September.  Not the 29th of August.  He tweeted based on information that was 48 hours old.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-05-2019, 01:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 11:53 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Laughing What the [BLEEP] is wrong with you?

TDS is real.

Bigly.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Ya'll....

He saw the briefing that said "All Bahamas" and thought it said "Alabama."

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 12:34 PM by mikesez.)

(09-06-2019, 11:51 AM)FBT Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 01:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: TDS is real.

Bigly.

I'm just over here hoping we can all share a laugh at the expense of our idiot president.
Did any FEMA or national guard resources get deployed to any part of Alabama on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
No, of course not.
The people in charge of those agencies, like so many others today, ignore the idiot.
You know this. You might not describe it in those terms but you know it.
But you don't want to talk about it.
Anytime someone tries to talk about it with you, you say they are deranged. Even if they're just looking to share a laugh.
That says about you than it does about us.

(09-06-2019, 11:59 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ya'll....

That's totally plausable.
I also find it plausible that he couldn't find the Bahamas, Florida, or Alabama on a map without assistance, though.
Anything's possible with this guy.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 03:33 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

(09-06-2019, 09:12 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 10:29 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Trump's tweet including Alabama went out on Sunday when the forecast model at that time didn't have it going anywhere near Alabama. Since Trump is a lazy doofus, he couldn't be bothered to take thirty seconds to look up the forecast track at that time. So when he was called out on it, he reacted like a petulant child, as usual, though he was somewhat correct in referencing an earlier model. But that was irrelevant, he had made a mistake.

No big deal, really, except to Trump. Because he's a malignant narcissist incapable of admitting a mistake, he trotted out a model from four days before his tweet. And if that wasn't enough, in what could be viewed as top notch satire, the completely irrelevant to the issue model was modified to make it look "better". The Donald never fails to deliver the laughs.

And for what it's worth, the use of TDS is just as stupid as when liberals used it when it was ODS.

I have never heard the acronym ODS used one time.

I literally googled ODS and Google is in the left's pocket and still saw nothing. I even googled ODS Obama and still saw nothing.

You literally just made up ODS when you created that post, which is another symptom of TDS. Nice try Bucko.

I've noticed that one of the characteristics of Trump sycophants is their refusal to operate in reality. You've just provided yet another example. Additionally, I'm not sure what you're arguing here. I said it was stupid when liberals did it. Are you arguing that Trumpers are alone in this stupidity? Anyway, since I know how to use Google, here you go.....

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...20Syndrome

https://www.vox.com/2015/2/23/8089639/ob...t-syndrome

For irony fans, here's one about Trump having ODS.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/7/...bout-Obama

(09-05-2019, 11:49 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 11:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: You're trying too hard. The Sharpie wasn't just odd, it was bat [BLEEP] crazy. Who does that, then acts like it wasn't him? 

Your original post whining about sharpie has the POTUS holding an advisory from the 29th-11 a.m. I provided the associated maps for the 29th and 30th showing NOAA forecasts covering Alabama. Now your posting some gif with Sept. 4th? I’m thinking we know who the sharpie sniffer is and it’s the special someone that started this thread. Surprised you stopped short of posting your fellow cultist calling for criminal charges. Bunch of weirdos.

He was holding a chart on Sept. 4 that was created Aug. 29. He corrected it with a Sharpie, then denied doing so. Where was I whining, oh Master Sycophant? I was laughing, at Trump, and now you. 

My question - who made the Sharpie correction? Well, we know who. If you can't see how he's the one making the mountain out of a molehill, you need to get your head of your...ok,, out of the sand.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-05-2019, 11:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 11:05 AM)mikesez Wrote: That's moving the goalposts.
He said that Alabama was under threat from a category 5 hurricane, not a tropical storm.

That you typed that with a straight face is a testament to your psychiatrist.

That you defend Trump at every misstep is a testament to your leed for counseling.
- Bob Marley

(09-06-2019, 11:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 11:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: That you typed that with a straight face is a testament to your psychiatrist.

That you defend Trump at every misstep is a testament to your leed for 
I dont think I've defended Trump in this thread at all, I've just mocked you lefties. Feel free to check my work though.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-07-2019, 12:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 11:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote: That you defend Trump at every misstep is a testament to your leed for 
I dont think I've defended Trump in this thread at all, I've just mocked you lefties. Feel free to check my work though.

Ok, point taken. Do you see nothing humorous about the whole situation? I don't know what cracks me up more, the POTUS's remarkably thin skin, or his minions' scramble to explain him.
- Bob Marley

(09-07-2019, 06:31 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 12:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I dont think I've defended Trump in this thread at all, I've just mocked you lefties. Feel free to check my work though.

Ok, point taken. Do you see nothing humorous about the whole situation? I don't know what cracks me up more, the POTUS's remarkably thin skin, or his minions' scramble to explain him.

I do think it's humorous, and the usual whargarble response from the Left just makes it more so. Did they have to go out of their way to turn an offhand comment into a pissing match? Yes, because everything he says or does gets under their skin and they have zero capacity for self-reflection or humor, nothing but whargarble over and over again. And he just prods them on like puppets on a string, calling the tune and watching them dance.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Trump is comedy gold 24/7 but the leftists and media are too triggered to allow themselves even an occasional chuckle.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 11:59 AM by mikesez.)

(09-07-2019, 08:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 06:31 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Ok, point taken. Do you see nothing humorous about the whole situation? I don't know what cracks me up more, the POTUS's remarkably thin skin, or his minions' scramble to explain him.

I do think it's humorous, and the usual whargarble response from the Left just makes it more so. Did they have to go out of their way to turn an offhand comment into a pissing match? Yes, because everything he says or does gets under their skin and they have zero capacity for self-reflection or humor, nothing but whargarble over and over again. And he just prods them on like puppets on a string, calling the tune and watching them dance.

pointing out that the president is thin skinned and incapable of self-reflection does not mean that you yourself are thin skinned and uncapable of self-reflection. 
I can only speak for myself, and I'm not on the left, but I will stop pointing out all the instances of petty behavior that I see from POTUS as soon as there is agreement from the right that this petty behavior exists and is a problem. If that comes across as me being petty, I'm sorry. And I understand that a serious reckoning of the man's obvious mental and psychological deficiencies will necessarily turn into a discussion of why he hasn't been removed from office yet and replaced with his seemingly capable vice president. That's the discussion I want to have.

(09-09-2019, 07:18 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Trump is comedy gold 24/7 but the leftists and media are too triggered to allow themselves even an occasional chuckle.

What are you talking about? I laugh at Trump all the time. Most Americans do.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(09-07-2019, 06:31 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 12:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I dont think I've defended Trump in this thread at all, I've just mocked you lefties. Feel free to check my work though.

Here's the President of the United States, and he's in a twitter war with Chrissy Tiegen.  

I think another country could do a sort of denial of service attack on the Presidency by having several people insult him.  They could tie him up for weeks, just tweet a few insults at him every day.  It would tie up his entire mental bandwidth.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 03:34 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I think this is the Model CNN gave Trump.

[Image: 752c245e4c9a8d12d4eed89b5b948329.png]

(09-06-2019, 11:59 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ya'll....

I literally laughed out loud at this.  Big Grin