Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AB being AB

AB just posted this on his YouTube channel:

https://twitter.com/RaiderCody/status/11...3072792576

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-06-2019, 10:12 PM)Brett Wrote: AB just posted this on his YouTube channel:

Wow! I never heard him actually say he was gonna cut out the nonsense, when Gruden asked him to. Raiders beware. This guy is gonna give you fits.

(09-06-2019, 02:20 PM)Rico Wrote: And now he's un-suspended.  What a joke.  I guess they showed him.

Over/under on the number of days until the next drama?

I'll take the under on 9 hours.

(09-06-2019, 10:12 PM)Brett Wrote: AB just posted this on his YouTube channel:

What the actual hell?

OAK fined AB $215,000 and voided his guarantee money. He now says he won’t play.

And now he is asking the Raiders to release him  Big Grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HGYq2B2uT/..._copy_link

I love it when spoiled, entitled people don't get their way.

Brown got his wish. He is released.

I have him in fantasy and I'm already exhausted.

Feel bad for those that have him on their FF team.

This is hard to watch. He is/ was such a fun player to watch.

The video came soooooo close to being the beginning of an apology for AB. Gruden gives him every opportunity to just say I’m gonna focus on football and cut out his selfishness.

Nope, he just comes off sounding like an [BLEEP] again. Then the guy decides to post the video!

He may legitimately have brain damage. He should probably just call it a career and focus on recovering his mental health.

Wonder who gambles on him next? How [BLEEP] would it be if he signs with Kansas City next week?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-07-2019, 12:10 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Wonder who gambles on him next? How [BLEEP] would it be if he signs with Kansas City next week?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

He is eligible to sign with a new team by 4 PM Eastern today but won't be able to play for anyone with games tomorrow. Won't be eligible to play until Week 2.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 12:23 PM by Mowerguy.)

Yup ...didn't take him long to go back to being AB ...actually he never really quit being AB.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Next stop, XFL..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Bill O'Brien on line 1....

The question is who takes the gamble on him?

Let's sign him.

Oh and what the heck happens to the picks oakland gave the squealers for him?
I seriously doubt TC and company would even think of asking him here.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

He's going to New England. They take anyone no matter the drama they caused previously.