Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AB being AB

hes going to jacksonville if not the patriots. probbley patriots first choice for him.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

idiot... oh well, he's a millionaire already.. have a nice life chief
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-06-2019, 02:20 PM)Rico Wrote: And now he's un-suspended.  What a joke.  I guess they showed him.

Over/under on the number of days until the next drama?

Just wanted to toot my own horn.

This guy is [BLEEP] up in la cabeza.  But you just know somebody is going to sign the moron.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

they menttionted him possbilley going to jags,but they are saying mostly patroits. the pats can have him. Jags need a go to WR, not a disctrection. he would be that for the jags.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

It's crazy that this guy will probably be on another roster in a matter of days if he wants to be, but Kaepernick hasn't been able to find a team for years.

Charley Casserly threw our name out first as a landing spot for AB, but said Coughlin probably wouldn’t touch him. Then said Arizona as a team that could use him and actually be willing to sign him.

(09-07-2019, 01:49 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: It's crazy that this guy will probably be on another roster in a matter of days if he wants to be, but Kaepernick hasn't been able to find a team for years.

Yeah because they are equally as talented.

(09-07-2019, 02:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 01:49 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: It's crazy that this guy will probably be on another roster in a matter of days if he wants to be, but Kaepernick hasn't been able to find a team for years.

AB's circus comes with talent. Kaep's comes with grievance.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

To make this more relevant to the Jaguars now: Oak has tried to sign Keelan Doss back from our PS. He has been offered a rookie minimum contract from the Jags to stay and he has apparently accepted the Jags offer.

(09-07-2019, 02:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

The reality is there's been a serious need for a decent QB on a lot of teams, Kaepernick is one, and he isn't a headcase like AB is.

AB should be done, however, I doubt he is.

Hi, Jaguars fans. AB just signed with NE, agreeing to terms with the Patriots, with the help of Drew Rosenhaus.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

AB and Josh Gordon on the same field for now.

It eFFFin happened. AB has signed with the Patriots.

And the Raiders get screwed out of a 3rd and a 5th. That’s some BS.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Antonio Brown signs with New England Patriots

Wide receiver Antonio Brown signed with the New England Patriots Saturday, hours after he was cut by the Oakland Raiders before ever playing a game for the team.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/antonio-b...R81yoUkZ8s
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Got him in the 2nd round in both my leagues. Smile

Cheatriots are a perfect spot for that head case. I hope his presence tears that locker room apart.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'd like to see the conditions of that contract:

If AB causes disruption with the team, he's gone and get's NOTHING.
If AB arrives at practice or a team meeting one second late, he's gone and get's NOTHING.
If AB fails to greet Mr. Kraft, Mr. Belichick, and Mr. Brady with warm enthusiasm, he's gone and get's NOTHING.
If AB fails to eat all the vegetables on his plate, he's gone and get's NOTHING.

(09-07-2019, 05:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Got him in the 2nd round in both my leagues.  Smile

3rd round for me!

(09-07-2019, 05:29 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Cheatriots are a perfect spot for that head case. I hope his presence tears that locker room apart.

That won't happen. Belichick will have him on the street faster than an Edelman slant pass.