Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cam Robinson injures knee

I was afraid something like this would happen. A lot of people on the board said why are we worried about backups? Well, this is why. We have zero depth at the OT position, we have a LT coming off an ACL injury, a rookie RT and possibly the worst swing Tackle in the NFL, who put Andy Dalton's life in danger every time he was in the lineup for the Bengals last season. Of all the positions where we could not afford an injury, OT and QB were the most important. We need to make a trade. to get some depth.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You all make it seem.like we are just gonna not put a guy on LT.
Will is gonna try it out, if he's a mauler like it's been said he might be ok there.

Rest of the line is still healthy.

Next man up!

Someone call Boselli for 1 game. Shoot him up with whatever is needed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(09-06-2019, 03:11 PM)KingJones Wrote: Our 2018 fell apart when Cam went down against Pats.  It's not even start of 2019 season and it looks like he will be out for LONG time.  It's gonna be a LOOOOOOONGGGGG year again.

How did front office do nothing to address LT in off season???

I am guessing ignorance. Let's just hope Will Richardson can protect Foles.

(09-06-2019, 04:17 PM)Jag11 Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 03:11 PM)KingJones Wrote: Our 2018 fell apart when Cam went down against Pats.  It's not even start of 2019 season and it looks like he will be out for LONG time.  It's gonna be a LOOOOOOONGGGGG year again.

How did front office do nothing to address LT in off season???

I am guessing ignorance. Let's just hope Will Richardson can protect Foles.

I hope so, but he never played LT in college.

Jags have been to busy signing D lineman,and wide recviers. if you all rember all offseason i told you we need to get us some offensseive lineman.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-06-2019, 03:34 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Will Richardson has taken one snap at LT since high school. How are we so thin before the season has even started?

It would actually make more sense to put Jawan Taylor at LT if Cam will miss the season again. He looks more athletic than Cam anyway. Then put Richardson at RT where he's better suited.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Oh good lord. We will try this again next year.

Reminds me of Kevin Durant. We brought him back way too early and now he's done for the year. He'll probably opt to leave once he hits free agency period.

(09-06-2019, 03:25 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Welp, that's a wrap for the 2019 season.  Game over.

[Image: thumb_thats-it-man-game-over-man-game-ov...244096.png]

We just can't have nice things. We will have to see what happens. Good thing we have Taven Bryan as a luxury pick. If only we could just luck into great picks every year instead of that one year.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Welp....why did the FO keep him around if he injures himself so easily?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-06-2019, 05:02 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Welp....why did the FO keep him around if he injures himself so easily?

?

He's a talented 2nd round pick who hasn't been injury prone before this.

Cut CJ Board (even with Lee being worked back slowly, we don't need 6 WR's...); Sign Josh Wells. Do this.. do this NOW Front Office.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

the first year he was great for us in 2017,but in 2018 he got hurt,once your bitten by the injury bug it stays with the player unless your tom brady,or arron rodgers.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 05:20 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

HEY...I can play tackle, I can hold a block....I'm 6 ft 2 and a solid 215 pounds. I'll play for 500k a game. Do i need an agent?
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

They definitely have to get Wells back. I believe we've also got that FA LT from Cincy...but I'd rather have Wells. Or take my chances with Richardson. I wonder if there is a scenario where they can slide Linder over to LT and put in Shatley at C?

Has Cam definitely been listed as out for this game?

But played all 15 in first season as a rookie and we were all excited about him..... 2018 out against cheatriots and now even before the season starts.
Not "blaming" the player ....but the FO for not at least anticipating this
since it seems this knee thing is one side one year and the other side the next.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 05:28 PM by Firesky.)

(09-06-2019, 05:21 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: They definitely have to get Wells back. I believe we've also got that FA LT from Cincy...but I'd rather have Wells. Or take my chances with Richardson. I wonder if there is a scenario where they can slide Linder over to LT and put in Shatley at C?

Has Cam definitely been listed as out for this game?

Cedric Ogbuehi is the OT from Cincy (who is Cam Robinson's backup) but he is already "Out" for Sunday with a hamstring injury he suffered in the 3rd preseason game after they pulled Cam after 6 plays

Cam Robinson is listed as "Doubtful" even if it's not a severe injury/season ending; I wouldn't expect to see him on Sunday as a precaution.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Phillip Heilman, beat writer for The Athletic might be overreacting. He's suggesting we trade Ngokue for Trent Williams. Can we get Williams with a second round pick?