Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We absolutely have to sign Antonio Brown

(09-07-2019, 10:29 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 09:09 PM)Rico Wrote: So why was he doing it while he was on the Steelers?

How many times has Tomlin beat Belichick again?

And what color are his shoes?

(makes as much sense as what you said)
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-08-2019, 02:35 AM)Rico Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 10:29 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: How many times has Tomlin beat Belichick again?

And what color are his shoes?

I get we aren't the Patriotrs thing.... shouldnt that be the goal?  

we arent trying

(09-08-2019, 04:35 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 02:35 AM)Rico Wrote: And what color are his shoes?

I get we aren't the Patriotrs thing.... shouldnt that be the goal?  

we arent trying

Huh?

(09-08-2019, 06:19 AM)Rico Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 04:35 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I get we aren't the Patriotrs thing.... shouldnt that be the goal?  

we arent trying

Huh?

You said we aren't the Patriots... what needs to be changed?  Why is absured to ask to sign AB.... is our office that bad? Can we not handle it?

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 07:15 AM by RicoTx.)

(09-08-2019, 06:54 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 06:19 AM)Rico Wrote: Huh?

You said we aren't the Patriots... what needs to be changed?  Why is absured to ask to sign AB.... is our office that bad? Can we not handle it?

So we give guaranteed money to a guy who has already shown there is no guarantee will play...when we don't have the money to begin with.  And that somehow equates to not trying?  I'd say the FO is that bad if they DO try to sign the clown.

Let alone trying to compare ANY team to the Patriots.  You don't think Brady has a teeny weeny bit to do with their success?  You can plug whoever the [BLEEP] you want to on to that roster and it's not going to change much.  Let's see how successful they are when Brady retires.  Guaranteed Belichek is right behind him.

(09-08-2019, 07:12 AM)Rico Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 06:54 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: You said we aren't the Patriots... what needs to be changed?  Why is absured to ask to sign AB.... is our office that bad? Can we not handle it?

So we give guaranteed money to a guy who has already shown there is no guarantee will play...when we don't have the money to begin with.  And that somehow equates to not trying?  I'd say the FO is that bad if they DO try to sign the clown.

Let alone trying to compare ANY team to the Patriots.  You don't think Brady has a teeny weeny bit to do with their success?  You can plug whoever the [BLEEP] you want to on to that roster and it's not going to change much.  Let's see how successful they are when Brady retires.  Guaranteed Belichek is right behind him.

So is it Brady or Belichick? 

Just saying, the saying of "we aren't the Patriots" is weaaaaaaaaaak. either get good or sit on the sidelines.... I dont wanna hear this "we aint the pats" crap.... we had every chance.

Rico bud your a tag wrong,its not just Brady for the pats. its also thier offensseive line they always have a great one even thier back ups are good. any QB would be a succues behnd the pats oline. lets not forget how imporent a offenssive line is in the nfl. defensive lines,wr,tes,and all get talked about a lot,but the o-line doesn't get enough credit in football.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 08:00 AM by RicoTx.)

(09-08-2019, 07:22 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 07:12 AM)Rico Wrote: So we give guaranteed money to a guy who has already shown there is no guarantee will play...when we don't have the money to begin with.  And that somehow equates to not trying?  I'd say the FO is that bad if they DO try to sign the clown.

So is it Brady or Belichick? 

Just saying, the saying of "we aren't the Patriots" is weaaaaaaaaaak. either get good or sit on the sidelines.... I dont wanna hear this "we aint the pats" crap.... we had every chance.

Alternate realities are fun.

(09-08-2019, 07:26 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Rico bud your a tag wrong,its not just Brady for the pats. its also thier offensseive line they always have a great one even thier back ups are good.  any QB would be a succues behnd the pats oline.  lets not forget how imporent a offenssive line is in the nfl.  defensive lines,wr,tes,and all get talked about a lot,but the o-line doesn't get enough credit in football.

You ever consider the possibility that Brady makes any offensive line look better?

yes i have,and no qb is that good. put him behind a team with a bad offenssive line,and see what happens to him.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-08-2019, 08:08 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: yes i have,and no qb is that good. put him behind a team with a bad offenssive line,and see what happens to him.

Lol

(09-07-2019, 08:52 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: You guys do realize that Brown was just doing all this [BLEEP] to get out of having to play for the Raiders right? He wont be a head case for the Patriots.

Ah, yes - The Master Plan: be a jerk and get kicked out of Pittsburgh so he can sign the big money contract ($30 million+). Be a jerk and get kicked out of Oakland, lose $30 million+. Go on your hands and knees to New England, get $10 million (maybe $15 million if he's a good boy) and look like a fool. Genius!!
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I'm just glad AB signed with a team pretty quick after his release.. Makes for less nonsense on here about it all..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-08-2019, 09:27 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 08:52 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: You guys do realize that Brown was just doing all this [BLEEP] to get out of having to play for the Raiders right? He wont be a head case for the Patriots.

Ah, yes - The Master Plan: be a jerk and get kicked out of Pittsburgh so he can sign the big money contract ($30 million+). Be a jerk and get kicked out of Oakland, lose $30 million+. Go on your hands and knees to New England, get $10 million (maybe $15 million if he's a good boy) and look like a fool. Genius!!

Ummm you're leaving out that the 30 mil was over 3 years and the 15 is for 1. If this really was his genius plan then he will not only hit the incentives but also end up getting another big payday after this year. I hate to say it but he's won this round. Since I think he's a clown and I hate the Pat's, I pray this ultimately fails. Plus I don't want Jalen to be able to pull the same type of stunts to get out of here once we tag him.

Dude needs inpatient mental health treatment, not a job.

(09-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 04:59 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Contract and conduct on Coughlin’s terms. Makes us an instant SB contender. Our wideouts now are poopy juice. We need him.

You should know by now since 1995. Jaguars front office don't go after star, superstar,  elite players that can help the team.  They are too cheap and passive.

um, Nick Foles waves? Calais Campbell, maybe? How many dang all-Pro, Pro Bowl seasons he have before he got here?

AB wasn't going to end up anywhere  BUT NE only because they are win-now team, and AB won't pout; NE won't put up with his shenanigans for one moment. If he butts heads with anyone on that squad, or criticizes Tom for not throwing to him enough, he'll be unemployed the next day.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 04:32 PM by RicoTx.)

Bwahahahaha...

We need to sign him.

The [BLEEP] guy is a loon.

(09-20-2019, 04:32 PM)Rico Wrote: Bwahahahaha...

We need to sign him.

The [BLEEP] guy is a loon.

Well played, Rico ... You WERE spot on. I doubt they will admit you were right, but it doesn't go unnoticed. Smile

Let's sign Colin Kaepernick while we're at it too

(09-07-2019, 04:59 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Contract and conduct on Coughlin’s terms. Makes us an instant SB contender. Our wideouts now are poopy juice. We need him.

This is A Joke. RIGHT!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-20-2019, 07:13 PM)NH3 Wrote:

This is A Joke. RIGHT!!!

NH3...

Dude has been trolling for weeks