Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Good Luck this season

Hope you guys have a great season. May not visit for awhile, had a rough summer. Just wanted to wish you guys the best
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-08-2019, 11:42 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hope you guys have a great season. May not visit for awhile, had a rough summer. Just wanted to wish you guys the best

Hope all is well for you Dave.  I like having your participation here.  You have a fun season as well.  May the best team win the AFC South.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-08-2019, 11:42 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hope you guys have a great season. May not visit for awhile, had a rough summer. Just wanted to wish you guys the best

You're my favorite tack. I hope everything works out.

welp its your division now dave good luck man
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Hope things get better for you, Dave.

[BLEEP] are you going through buddy? Look I've had a God awful year myself, but it's posts like this that scare me.. We're football divisional rivals, but at the end of the day I love every single one of you bastards..

Keep coming back Dave.

[BLEEP] I lost a avatar bet that I've grown to like.. whenever life gives you Lemons you have to make spiked punch out of that [BLEEP] and I'm a 2x Cancer survivor. You can get though this crap

Thanks Dave....best to you
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-09-2019, 09:25 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

[BLEEP] are you going through buddy? Look I've had a God awful year myself, but it's posts like this that scare me.. We're football divisional rivals, but at the end of the day I love every single one of you bastards..

Keep coming back Dave.

[BLEEP] off.  We all hate you.

Not really.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Thanks all, i appreciate it.
Sorry about Foles. Sucks to look forward to something for months, only to have it end in less than a quarter. Hoping he recovers well, and wish you the best with the rookie... cuz dobbs sucks.

As for myself, we suffered the worst nightmare a parent could go through, so its a day to day battle with grief. But i appreciate the kind words. For division rivals, you guys are alright.

(09-09-2019, 03:33 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Thanks all, i appreciate it.
Sorry about Foles. Sucks to look forward to something for months, only to have it end in less than a quarter. Hoping he recovers well, and wish you the best with the rookie... cuz dobbs sucks.

As for myself, we suffered the worst nightmare a parent could go through, so its a day to day battle with grief. But i appreciate the kind words. For division rivals, you guys are alright.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Prayers up that you all can find some solace. Hang in there, bud.

Sorry man...  that isn't how it is suppose to be hang in there.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I'm so sorry man.  You're in my thoughts.

Sorry to hear that Dave.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Dealing with grief is never easy but just remember one thing.  This too shall pass.  You are loved and appreciated by our small community here.

Man, a few words typed into a message board by what is basically a complete stranger and suddenly all things football and such are meaningless. Please accept our sincere condolences for the loss of your child. May peace surround your family and all affected.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Thank you guys so much. It really shows what good people you are. I know we kid each other as rivals should, but i truly appreciate the support. Its been a rough road. You guys have my respect

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019, 01:19 AM by americus 2.0.)

<3 Dude, as someone who never raised kids by choice I have zero idea of what you're going through emotionally, but I am so sorry for your loss and will hold you and your family up in prayer. 

Good luck with your season.....but not too much.  Big Grin

I'm sorry to hear about this, and as a father (of one) myself I can imagine the gravity of what must have happened...and if so then my heart bleeds for you and your family.

I know I'm just a message board acquaintance, but I (and many others here) appreciate your participation on this board and like and respect you.

I'm a good listener and am available via PM if you ever wanted to chat about anything.

Finally, grats to your team for blasting the Browns.  I really didn't see that coming at all.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Oh man, hate to hear that, Dave. Prayers for comfort, don't be afraid to PM if you need a sympathetic ear.

I'm so sorry to hear that Dave.. Prayers sent to you and your family.