Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nick Foles out 6-8 weeks with fractured clavicle

As if we needed these first 7 games to be any harder.

Hell of a shot for Minshew now, he can build his career with these games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

4 to 8 weeks most likely depending on severity. Awesome.

Andrew Luck is available....

(09-08-2019, 04:39 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Andrew Luck is available....

Lol, pulling an AB Smile

(09-08-2019, 04:39 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Andrew Luck is available....

Only if Brady goes down..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Just heard about Nick's injury. I'm an Eagles fan, so I can't actively root for any team that isn't the Eagles (unless it helps the Eagles), but I really wanted Nick to have a great season (as long as it didn't hurt the Eagles in any way).

Nick's a great QB, so I really feel bad for him and you Jags fans. It really sucks to see him go down and be out for significant time.

My wife (Eagles Fan) said: "Seems about right."

Aaaaarrrrrrrggghhhh. Yup. Team is also seriously undisciplined. Seriously.

Just can't have shiny new things as jags fans. We can pull out a rusty old hoopdy for a ride tho. As long as the duck tape holds for anyways.

(09-08-2019, 05:11 PM)surfon Wrote: Just can't have shiny new things as jags fans. We can pull out a rusty old hoopdy for a ride tho. As long as the duck tape holds for anyways.

Minshew is not duct tape.. If anything, he's Flex Seal..

Told you so.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

On a positive note, assuming the Jags start off 0-8, we should be in a prime position for the 1st pick in the 2020 draft and it's loaded with QB's.  

Plus we should finally be able to get rid of Marrone and Caldwell.

(09-08-2019, 05:19 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: On a positive note, assuming the Jags start off 0-8, we should be in a prime position for the 1st pick in the 2020 draft and it's loaded with QB's.  

Tua or Hurts would be beautiful

(09-08-2019, 05:19 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: On a positive note, assuming the Jags start off 0-8, we should be in a prime position for the 1st pick in the 2020 draft and it's loaded with QB's.  

No ones beating the Dolphins to that #1 pick. Giving up 59 in week 1!?! 

Going to be a very big test next week, on the road, if/how this team responds will be very telling.

(09-08-2019, 05:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Tua or Hurts would be beautiful
Really? Another oft injured QB prone to injuries in key games? And another run first QB? Yep. Sign me up!

Would rather see them invest along the offensive line early again. Eye Jake Fromm and Jacob Eason at QB instead.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-08-2019, 05:23 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 05:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Tua or Hurts would be beautiful
Really? Another oft injured QB prone to injuries in key games? And another run first QB? Yep. Sign me up!

Would rather see them invest along the offensive line early again. Eye Jake Fromm and Jacob Eason at QB instead.

I like that pick A LOT.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-08-2019, 03:46 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 03:45 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Alright guys, put me in cryo and wake me up when the Jags are good again

Same. It seems like the never ending story with this team. One good season every ten years

abso-[BLEEP]-lutely!!! same ol' song and dance every season. all the excitement to a new year is deflated yet again.

(09-08-2019, 05:23 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 05:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Tua or Hurts would be beautiful

I do like Fromm.. Forgot about that kid..

Losing Foles and Robinson this early helps put us in a position to get a playmaking QB. in the 2020 draft. Plus get rid of Marrone and Caldwell.

Hey all the starters didnt get hurt. Minshew and chark are positives. Aside from that. Welp.