Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Doug Marrone

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 08:21 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

(09-19-2019, 06:03 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 09:40 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Do you seriously think anyone wants wash to stay.  His pansy playcalls are a huge part of the problem...6 years and still getting excused...i hope this is serious sarcasm, smh

Maybe you should re-read my post Sparky, nowhere did I say I wanted Wash to stay.

So if marrone goes, how can wash take over if he isnt here? Sorry for my low IQ.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 33z3pu.jpg]
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Keep DeFilippo and maybe promote him to HC if you really cant find anybody else. Keep the QB Coach, like that there is some consistency for Minshew and tbh they look like the only ones to make a step forward, even with Marrone sabotaging it with all his Run Plays.

Clear the rest out top to bottom. I wouldnt mind getting rid of Coughlin either, he is old and out of touch with how the NFL plays nowadays. Get rid of Caldwell and the entire FO. Just [BLEEP] clear the whole damn thing, Im sick of us wasting picks and/or decent players.

(09-19-2019, 08:27 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: [Image: 33z3pu.jpg]

Not good enough.. Marrone needs to hear Ezekiel 25:17..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-19-2019, 08:20 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 06:03 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Maybe you should re-read my post Sparky, nowhere did I say I wanted Wash to stay.

So if marrone goes, how can wash take over if he isnt here?  Sorry for my low IQ.

Go back and re-read it bro. I asked who should take over as an interim head coach if Marrone is fired in the middle of the season. Then I rhetorically mentioned a few candidates just for discussion's sake.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-19-2019, 08:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
Not good enough.. Marrone needs to hear Ezekiel 25:17..

I lol'd

I gave this one some thought: if they don't trade Ramsey tomorrow, don't fire Marrone. If they do trade Ramsey tomorrow, which would be stupid, fire Marrone at the same time. If you keep Ramsey and fire Marrone, it's sending a clear message that the players are running this team. If you trade Ramsey and keep Marrone, you're an idiot.

(09-19-2019, 11:40 AM)TJBender Wrote: I gave this one some thought: if they don't trade Ramsey tomorrow, don't fire Marrone. If they do trade Ramsey tomorrow, which would be stupid, fire Marrone at the same time. If you keep Ramsey and fire Marrone, it's sending a clear message that the players are running this team. If you trade Ramsey and keep Marrone, you're an idiot.

If you're thinking about firing your coach in week 3, after a 1 point loss on the road with a rookie QB when the D gave up all of 13 points, then you should've done it the past off season. Firing Marrone when the team is competitive (and they are at this moment) is shooting yourself in the foot. As is trading Ramsey at this point. They should both stay.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-19-2019, 02:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:40 AM)TJBender Wrote: I gave this one some thought: if they don't trade Ramsey tomorrow, don't fire Marrone. If they do trade Ramsey tomorrow, which would be stupid, fire Marrone at the same time. If you keep Ramsey and fire Marrone, it's sending a clear message that the players are running this team. If you trade Ramsey and keep Marrone, you're an idiot.

If you're thinking about firing your coach in week 3, after a 1 point loss on the road with a rookie QB when the D gave up all of 13 points, then you should've done it the past off season. Firing Marrone when the team is competitive (and they are at this moment) is shooting yourself in the foot. As is trading Ramsey at this point. They should both stay.

If the rumor mill is to be believed...

The only one that needs to be fired is Tom Coughlin.

I just don't see that happening because then Khan is still empowering a singular player too much (or at least listening to the fan base when making decisions, which is a no-no essentially)

So, would anyone be in favor of firing Marrone and hiring a guy like Mike McCarthy the same week?

Unorthodox, but interesting nonetheless.

(09-19-2019, 04:00 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: So, would anyone be in favor of firing Marrone and hiring a guy like Mike McCarthy the same week?

Hell, I'd be in favor of them coaching themselves instead of Marrone being there.. Ala Bill Murray in Stripes..

Boom Shakalakalaka Boom Shakalakalaka Boom Shakalakalaka Boom..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-19-2019, 04:00 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: So, would anyone be in favor of firing Marrone and hiring a guy like Mike McCarthy the same week?

Nah...

As great of a QB whisperer he is allegedly... I'm not much of a McCarthy fan.

I think we gotta stop doing retreads and go for some of the new and fresh that is starting to get into the NFL.
Give me a shot at Lincoln Riley if he tries his luck in the NFL.
Or Bieniemy (OC for KC)

(09-19-2019, 04:04 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Hell, I'd be in favor of them coaching themselves instead of Marrone being there.. Ala Bill Murray in Stripes..

Boom Shakalakalaka Boom Shakalakalaka Boom Shakalakalaka Boom..

"It's Jaaaaguuaaarrrsssss training, sir!"

We should fire Marrone, he should've kicked the field goal.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He lives to fight another day

I will say this.

STOP. RUNNING. FOURNETTE. UP THE MIDDLE

Seriously. Are they just being stubborn to prove the FO’s Fournette pick was right? The O-Line wasn’t the best tonight but why do we even have other RB’s on the roster? They need to start having a change of pace. Minshew is still raw and can’t do it all

I know this isn't a sensitive post but I think Marrone should join Myles Jack in concussion protocol.
No pain, no gain.

(09-19-2019, 11:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We should fire Marrone, he should've kicked the field goal.

I had a bet on jags to win by 14 or more. Fire Marrone

(09-19-2019, 11:56 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:46 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We should fire Marrone, he should've kicked the field goal.

That sucks.

(09-19-2019, 11:56 PM)lastonealive Wrote:

I got Lambo in fantasy. If I lose by 3 or less.... Ooooh! I swear! Doug!!!?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(09-20-2019, 06:49 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:56 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I had a bet on jags to win by 14 or more. Fire Marrone

I got Lambo in fantasy. If I lose by 3 or less.... Ooooh! I swear! Doug!!!?

Gotta love FF.   If it were me, I’d be up by one and they’d go for the field goal and it would be missed.