Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fire Doug Marrone

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019, 05:35 PM by snowwolf776.)

If any of you rember i said doug was a mistake hire as HC. it would be one good season,and all down hill from there like with the bills. do you all belieave me now? one good year for jags,and its all been down hill now. I also told you all we have one of the worst offenssive lines in the nfl espaissley if a starter got hurt.

maybe i knew a littlle more then you all gave me credit for. nothing can help this dister team,not even a lucky peeny.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-08-2019, 04:32 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: If any of you rember i said doug was a mistake hire as HC. it would be one good season,and all down hill from there like with the bills. do you all belieave me now? one god year for jags,and its all been down hill now. I also told you all we have one of the worst offenssive lines in the nfl espaissley if a starter got hurt.

maybe i knew a littlle more then you all gave me credit for. nothing can help this dister team,not even a lucky peeny.

My lucky peeny landed me a new wife

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Hopefully Marrone won't be HC in Jacksonville next year. I don't think he's got what it takes to lead this team to long-term success. Or short-term success. Or... well any kind of success. Maybe Excess Sucking.

Fire him before the Bye, then do a REAL head coach search that extends beyond guys already on the team. We need a culture change. Stat.

(09-08-2019, 04:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 04:32 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: If any of you rember i said doug was a mistake hire as HC. it would be one good season,and all down hill from there like with the bills. do you all belieave me now? one god year for jags,and its all been down hill now. I also told you all we have one of the worst offenssive lines in the nfl espaissley if a starter got hurt.

LOLOLOLOL. Thanks for literally making me laugh out loud.

Belicheck, Reid, Carroll, are elite coaches. Marrone is a lunch-bucket, slug it out former NFL lineman. Face it, hes just not a creative guy. The guy in NE always identifies a teams two biggest offensive weapons, then gameplans to tskje away one of these end make you beat them with the other. Same on defense, he sees what your weaknesses are, then attacks them.
This organization lacks intelligence, sophistication, and innovation. If today's performance was from any one of Khan's other businesses heads would be rolling. The Marrone experiment should be over. Coughlin's not exempt either.

Khan will never fire this hamneck.

Marrone with the "you know" bologna sandwich talk post game.

(09-08-2019, 04:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

My lucky peeny landed me your wife too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-08-2019, 04:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 04:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: My lucky peeny landed me a new wife

My lucky peeny landed me your wife too.

False.. You actually need a peeny to land a woman.

Marrone, and Wash. Both need to go. Question is, will Kahn do something about it? If he does it won't come until nearly past the midway point of the season, I feel like...

What about Caldwell? If we're talking about a culture change, do any of you trust this current GM to bring in a new coach again? Honest question

(09-08-2019, 05:07 PM)Nikowho Wrote: Marrone, and Wash. Both need to go. Question is, will Kahn do something about it? If he does it won't come until nearly past the midway point of the season, I feel like...

What about Caldwell? If we're talking about a culture change, do any of you trust this current GM to bring in a new coach again? Honest question

As I stated in another thread, DC should be real nervous right now.

Rebuild time

(09-08-2019, 05:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 05:07 PM)Nikowho Wrote: Marrone, and Wash. Both need to go. Question is, will Kahn do something about it? If he does it won't come until nearly past the midway point of the season, I feel like...

As I stated in another thread, DC should be real nervous right now.
DC needs to go asap. The LBs and DBs continue to look lost in coverage.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Khan put them on notice last year didn't he?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Been saying this for months. Too little too late. Too bad. Eat this waste of a year in silence.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

I always thought Marrone was supposed to be a bandaid for the time being. He's overstayed his welcome.. His flunkies need to follow him out the door.

(09-08-2019, 05:22 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 05:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: As I stated in another thread, DC should be real nervous right now.
DC needs to go asap. The LBs and DBs continue to look lost in coverage.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

This is what I don't get. We had the exact same problems last year and what have they spent the last 2 months doing? We play cover 2 zone. Its not that hard.

This D is built for playing with the lead and when teams move more to the pass but the pass coverage is awful at the moment.

(09-08-2019, 04:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 04:21 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Agreed. But Coughlin is not the answer. He is out of the loop and irrelevant, he would lose the team.

Not intending to argumentative, but how do you come to this conclusion? Coughlin works both the FO and the locker room.  I'm thinking there's probably no one more in tune with what's happening than him.

He extended Blake Bortles when we hired him. He needs to go as well. He's just collecting a paycheck at this point. He's coasting. Get him out.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Lots of really bad play from the linebackers and safeties today, as well as Bouye on a number of plays. LBs and Safeties were easily duped by misdirection and pre-snap motion.
Not sure how much of that is on Marrone, but he definitely has to be in the equation of blame.

The offense was really not so bad, especially with a backup tackle and rookie backup QB. If Fornette doesn't get stripped at the beginning of the third quarter then that offense probably did enough to win the game - had the defense held up its end of the bargain.

The undisciplined stuff like penalties and being out of position is still an ongoing issue that you can certainly lay at Marrone's feet. I'm fine giving him 2019 to fix it. If he can't, then he should be on the hotseat for sure. I could see it going either way.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 05:54 PM by The Real Marty.)

(09-08-2019, 04:21 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Agreed. But Coughlin is not the answer. He is out of the loop and irrelevant, he would lose the team.

Lose the team???  Losing this team might be the best thing that could happen.

(09-08-2019, 05:42 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Lots of really bad play from the linebackers and safeties today, as well as Bouye on a number of plays. LBs and Safeties were easily duped by misdirection and pre-snap motion.
Not sure how much of that is on Marrone, but he definitely has to be in the equation of blame.

The offense was really not so bad, especially with a backup tackle and rookie backup QB. If Fornette doesn't get stripped at the beginning of the third quarter then that offense probably did enough to win the game - had the defense held up its end of the bargain.

The undisciplined stuff like penalties and being out of position is still an ongoing issue that you can certainly lay at Marrone's feet. I'm fine giving him 2019 to fix it. If he can't, then he should be on the hotseat for sure. I could see it going either way.

The lack of playing time for the starters in the preseason was a really bad decision.  Especially when you open with an opponent like KC.  They can do stuff on offense that makes a defense look stupid.