Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Chiefs game

(09-09-2019, 02:47 PM)Gabe Wrote: Good take, Bull - I'm not ready to give up on the year, but I'm not optimistic about playoff chances. After one game, half of the teams in the league are winless and, to some extent, are likely going through what we're going through right now as a fanbase. I had KC beating us by 2-3 scores in my prediction, so all things considered, we were more competitive than I thought (defense notwithstanding).

Also, I'm fully on the Minshewii train till Nick Foles comes back. Let the kid fire that pigskin...because most teams are gonna stack the box and I love the idea of a 6th round rookie throwing it all over the field.

As I posted in reply to Bull Minshew's overall QB rating 138.7  East Carolina 2017 129.1, 2016 124.0 and Washington State 2018 147.6  Then he comes off the bench for his first NFL game with no reps during practice with the first team and puts up a QB rating of 122.5  so I don't know why posters don't believe he can win games and keep us in the hut until Nick comes back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-09-2019, 02:47 PM)Gabe Wrote: Good take, Bull - I'm not ready to give up on the year, but I'm not optimistic about playoff chances. After one game, half of the teams in the league are winless and, to some extent, are likely going through what we're going through right now as a fanbase. I had KC beating us by 2-3 scores in my prediction, so all things considered, we were more competitive than I thought (defense notwithstanding).

Also, I'm fully on the Minshewii train till Nick Foles comes back. Let the kid fire that pigskin...because most teams are gonna stack the box and I love the idea of a 6th round rookie throwing it all over the field.

Regarding the part in bold.  Wrong.  As of right now (Monday September 4, 2019 3:15 PM EST) there are 15 teams that are win-less.  After tonight's games there will potentially be 17 or more teams win-less.  So right now less than half of the teams are win-less and by tonight/tomorrow morning there will be more than half win-less.

Just presenting the facts.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-09-2019, 03:17 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Regarding the part in bold.  Wrong.  As of right now (Monday September 4, 2019 3:15 PM EST) there are 15 teams that are win-less.  After tonight's games there will potentially be 17 or more teams win-less.  So right now less than half of the teams are win-less and by tonight/tomorrow morning there will be more than half win-less.

[Image: Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg]

I'm hoping this is the #15 we've been clamoring for....
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-09-2019, 03:01 PM)dennisp3 Wrote:

As I posted in reply to Bull Minshew's overall QB rating 138.7  East Carolina 2017 129.1, 2016 124.0 and Washington State 2018 147.6  Then he comes off the bench for his first NFL game with no reps during practice with the first team and puts up a QB rating of 122.5  so I don't know why posters don't believe he can win games and keep us in the hut until Nick comes back.

A passer rating of 124 and 129 isn't good in college..they use a different system

I have to eat some major crow it would seem. I under estimated how much of an impact Poz was on the 2017 results. Looks like he was the glue that kept the defense together. Based on blown coverages yesterday, I have to re-evaluate my thoughts that he was terrible in coverage. Looks like I was wrong and he was way better than I credited him. I really hope they can pull this out of the ditch because this has the potential to resemble a Gus Bus type of season.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-09-2019, 03:29 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 03:17 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Regarding the part in bold.  Wrong.  As of right now (Monday September 4, 2019 3:15 PM EST) there are 15 teams that are win-less.  After tonight's games there will potentially be 17 or more teams win-less.  So right now less than half of the teams are win-less and by tonight/tomorrow morning there will be more than half win-less.

[Image: Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg]

No.  Correct.

1.  Chi
2.  Car
3.  Cle
4.  Jax
5.  Mia
6.  Atl
7.  Nyj
8.  Was
9.  Ind
10. Cin
11. Det
12. Ari
13. Nyg
14. Tb
15. Pit

Right now those teams are win-less based on the tie between Detroit and Arizona.  After tonight's games at least two (or more) teams will be win-less after Week 1 of the season.

Just being factual.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-09-2019, 04:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 03:29 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg]

No.  Correct.

1.  Chi
2.  Car
3.  Cle
4.  Jax
5.  Mia
6.  Atl
7.  Nyj
8.  Was
9.  Ind
10. Cin
11. Det
12. Ari
13. Nyg
14. Tb
15. Pit

Right now those teams are win-less based on the tie between Detroit and Arizona.  After tonight's games at least two (or more) teams will be win-less after Week 1 of the season.

Just being factual.

Still false  Ninja

(09-09-2019, 04:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 03:29 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [Image: Dwight-Schrute-False.jpg]

No.  Correct.

1.  Chi
2.  Car
3.  Cle
4.  Jax
5.  Mia
6.  Atl
7.  Nyj
8.  Was
9.  Ind
10. Cin
11. Det
12. Ari
13. Nyg
14. Tb
15. Pit

Just being factual.
I was being sarcastic. Your factual statement reminded me of Dwight Smile

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]