Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where are Lamar Jackson haters now?

(09-24-2019, 07:51 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Please stop littering multiple threads with this agism horse [BLEEP]. 

You're smarter than this.

If you want to call out someone's bad take - call out their take  - rather trying to blanket their (supposed) generation.

The entire reason I'm doing it was a counter to all the "millennials are all entitled brats" posts filling that thread. It goes both ways is the basic point.

Yes, and I'll call them on it too. Thank you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-24-2019, 05:49 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 12:38 PM)Mikey Wrote: Gotta test the theory that he is anti-Samson.

Boomers hate hair that isn't like their dads bowl cut

....or some of us follically-challenged men are just prone to jealousy

(09-24-2019, 07:51 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:40 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Please stop littering multiple threads with this agism horse [BLEEP]. 

You're smarter than this.

If you want to call out someone's bad take - call out their take  - rather trying to blanket their (supposed) generation.

The entire reason I'm doing it was a counter to all the "millennials are all entitled brats" posts filling that thread. It goes both ways is the basic point.

Did it work? where did anyone in the thread bring up entitlement, or the dreaded 'youths these days' argument?

....or did you insinuate it?

(09-25-2019, 12:42 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:51 PM)JackCity Wrote: The entire reason I'm doing it was a counter to all the "millennials are all entitled brats" posts filling that thread. It goes both ways is the basic point.

Did it work? where did anyone in the thread bring up entitlement, or the dreaded 'youths these days' argument?

not helping ^

(09-25-2019, 12:42 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:51 PM)JackCity Wrote: The entire reason I'm doing it was a counter to all the "millennials are all entitled brats" posts filling that thread. It goes both ways is the basic point.

It's all over that thread if you want to read it..hence why NYC told everyone including me to stop lol

(09-25-2019, 01:15 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 12:42 PM)Mikey Wrote: Did it work? where did anyone in the thread bring up entitlement, or the dreaded 'youths these days' argument?

It's all over that thread if you want to read it..hence why NYC told everyone including me to stop lol

I asked nicely  Big Grin in a very moderate, moderatorly tone.

After falling two in a row it looks like they're falling off now. Greg Roman needs to mix it up with him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-30-2019, 08:03 AM)Caldrac Wrote: After falling two in a row it looks like they're falling off now. Greg Roman needs to mix it up with him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

To beat Jackson, keep him in the pocket and make him throw the football

They did only beat Miami and Arizona in the 1st 2 games.

Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson both playing like MVP caliber QBs this season.

Russ is ahead of both though

(11-04-2019, 08:17 AM)JackCity Wrote: Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson both playing like MVP caliber QBs this season.  

I wonder how Minshew would look if we had Bal oline and TEs?  Man I wish we had Yanda, he should be a HOF imo

(11-04-2019, 09:07 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 08:17 AM)JackCity Wrote: Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson both playing like MVP caliber QBs this season.  

I wonder how Minshew would look if we had Bal oline and TEs?  Man I wish we had Yanda, he should be a HOF imo

Better for sure , he'd have a top 10 OC too.

(11-04-2019, 09:11 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 09:07 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wonder how Minshew would look if we had Bal oline and TEs?  Man I wish we had Yanda, he should be a HOF imo

Better for sure , he'd have a top 10 OC too.

true

But but but he only did it for 1 week...

At least we have Minshew now.

Lamar Jackson 1st 15 starts

12-3.
2927 Passing Yards
245/396 (61.87 comp %)
17 passing TD, 8 INT
90.3 QB Rating
218 rush att
1193 rush yards
9 rush TDs

4120 total yards, 26 total TDs.

Lamar is playing awesome but the Baltimore coaching staff deserves A TON of credit. They didn't try to box Lamar into the typical QB position. They are playing to his strengths and now look. I think Harbaugh or Shannhan are the front runners for COY.

Bravo to the Ravens staff and a huge shoutout to Lamar.

Oh... And Russ is insane.

Welp... I'm here after he played the great defensive mind on 11/3 as I said...

Yeah... he's good.
Credit to a front office that has been pretty good for as long as I can remember.
Credit to a coaching staff that knows how to call a game to the strengths of their team/QB.
Also... give credit to Baltimore's D, who gave Brady fits.

Baltimore v New Orleans Superbowl?

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 12:56 PM by jg77.)

We almost had Lamar Jackson-ville. I'm not sure what goes through this franchise mind sometimes. Lamar and Fournette would've been an awesome combination and I'm pretty sure Ramsey would still be here as he was a big fan of Lamar's.

(11-06-2019, 12:55 PM)jg77 Wrote: We almost had Lamar Jackson-ville.  I'm not sure what goes through this franchise mind sometimes.  Lamar and Fournette would've been an awesome combination and I'm pretty sure Ramsey would still be here as he was a big fan of Lamar's.

This franchise would’ve ruined Lamar after the 1st year.

3 black QBs and 1 white RB leading the charge for MVP.   Pretty amazing if you think about it.