Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust

(09-24-2019, 07:27 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I think the "whistleblower" is a fellow named Donald John Trump.

I would be surprised if it wasn't John Bolton.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-24-2019, 07:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 05:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Says you. The Executive has discretion and authority to do so if he chooses, it's his Administration.

So give that all the credence you've given a phone call you also haven't heard.

JIB is the one who made the accusation that one or both of the two most recent presidents of Ukraine rigged their election. The burden of proof is on him not me.

I highly recommend the following interview on Nash Halos Ukrainian Roots Radio, which is based out of Nanaimo and Vancouver, in the British Columbia Province of Canada. 

The interview of Derek Frasier, the former Canadian Ambassador to Ukraine, begins at the 29:40 mark. Election fraud was an enormous part of the Presidential election in Ukraine in 2012. According to what was expressed in this interview, that wasn't the case in the 2014 and 2019 Presidential elections in 2019:

https://shows.pippa.io/nashholos/episode...-2019-0511

https://www.nashholos.com/

(09-24-2019, 07:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:51 PM)rollerjag Wrote: For one who expresses skepticism for anything a politician says, you sure do lap up Trump's [BLEEP] like a HOF sycophant.

Trump's campaign clearly cooperated with Russians and he said he would listen to any foreign government's offer of dirt on a political opponent. What makes the current accusations against him so hard to believe?

I have no reason to believe the "whistleblower", Democrats, or the media about even the sky being blue. Trump is too moderate for me, but the opposition to him is buffoonish.

That gives you a convenient excuse for not considering anything that may challenge your preconceived opinions.

It is a fact Trump was urging the Ukrainian government to investigate the son of a political opponent while withholding funds meant to help that government's military defend itself from Russian aggression. Even disregarding the withholding of funds, the request made is illegal. 

He's a bad man. He's always been a bad man. Any opposition to him, buffoonish or not,  is wholly justified.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(09-24-2019, 09:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I have no reason to believe the "whistleblower", Democrats, or the media about even the sky being blue. Trump is too moderate for me, but the opposition to him is buffoonish.

That gives you a convenient excuse for not considering anything that may challenge your preconceived opinions.

It is a fact Trump was urging the Ukrainian government to investigate the son of a political opponent while withholding funds meant to help that government's military defend itself from Russian aggression. Even disregarding the withholding of funds, the request made is illegal. 

He's a bad man. He's always been a bad man. Any opposition to him, buffoonish or not,  is wholly justified.

That's your opinion, nothing more. We'll see once the transcript gets release, but you know damn well that if Trump is wholeheartedly ready to do so then whatever is in there isn't going to hurt him. But it might destroy Biden's candidacy which is probably good for the extreme left.

And my opinions aren't preconceived, they're based firmly on the factual track record of the left in this country. A record of madness and dishonesty.

Hell, now the IG is telling the news that the informant is politically biased against Trump and the transcript has no smoking gun. Good to know, I'm sure you'll revise your position once the truth comes out, right?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hope Trump slow plays the release of these transcripts so these brainless dems continue to embarrass themselves and their supporters for a couple more months.

(09-24-2019, 09:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I have no reason to believe the "whistleblower", Democrats, or the media about even the sky being blue. Trump is too moderate for me, but the opposition to him is buffoonish.

1.8 billion reasons...

(09-24-2019, 08:45 PM)D6 Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: JIB is the one who made the accusation that one or both of the two most recent presidents of Ukraine rigged their election. The burden of proof is on him not me.

I highly recommend the following interview on Nash Halos Ukrainian Roots Radio, which is based out of Nanaimo and Vancouver, in the British Columbia Province of Canada. 

The interview of Derek Frasier, the former Canadian Ambassador to Ukraine, begins at the 29:40 mark. Election fraud was an enormous part of the Presidential election in Ukraine in 2012. According to what was expressed in this interview, that wasn't the case in the 2014 and 2019 Presidential elections in 2019:

So if I understand you correctly, you're agreeing with me that their last two elections have been above board.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019, 10:19 PM by D6.)

(09-24-2019, 10:01 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 08:45 PM)D6 Wrote: I highly recommend the following interview on Nash Halos Ukrainian Roots Radio, which is based out of Nanaimo and Vancouver, in the British Columbia Province of Canada. 

So if I understand you correctly, you're agreeing with me that their last two elections have been above board.

Yes. 

The credibility of Paulette ( Pawlina ) and her guest, Derek Frasier,  is very high, from my perspective. 

As a regular Nash Holos listener, including going back to a multitude of past shows and other audio segments,  I've learned more than I could have imagined from the shows and books that I have already read ( 5 of them ) that have been recommended on the shows.

(09-24-2019, 10:00 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 09:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote: That gives you a convenient excuse for not considering anything that may challenge your preconceived opinions.

1.8 billion reasons...

Bogus deflection is bogus...
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Lawyers For Ukraine Whistleblower Work For Group That Offers To Pay Officials Who Leak Against Trump

https://rightwing.news/lawyers-ukraine-w...0N-P8LhBAY
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(09-24-2019, 07:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 02:23 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Fake News

All The President "admitted to" was talking on the phone with Ukraine's President and specifically mentioning corruption.

The left is all frothed up over an unnamed whistle-blower saying that allegedly an "unspecified promise" was made.  The thing is the unnamed whistle-blower didn't have first hand knowledge of what the phone conversation was about or what was said.

There is no evidence that President Trump used the power of the Presidency to blackmail a foreign government about anything.

How do you know this? The whistle blower and his exact complaint haven't been identified.

It has been reported.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-24-2019, 11:04 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 10:00 PM)jj82284 Wrote: 1.8 billion reasons...

Bogus deflection is bogus...

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? It sounds exhausting.

(09-24-2019, 07:48 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 05:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Says you. The Executive has discretion and authority to do so if he chooses, it's his Administration.

So give that all the credence you've given a phone call you also haven't heard.

JIB is the one who made the accusation that one or both of the two most recent presidents of Ukraine rigged their election. The burden of proof is on him not me.

I did?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-25-2019, 08:06 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 07:48 PM)mikesez Wrote: JIB is the one who made the accusation that one or both of the two most recent presidents of Ukraine rigged their election. The burden of proof is on him not me.

I did?

My mistake.  B2 said it, not you.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019, 08:24 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

Joe Biden stood down in 2016 because Hillary Clinton had the Ukraine dirt on Joe and Hunter.

And Obama told Biden regarding 2020, "You don't have to run, you know" because Biden had implicated Obama in his Ukraine dealings. Note that in his bluff to Ukraine he told them he had Obama's full backing on the blackmail scheme.

(09-25-2019, 08:16 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 08:06 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: I did?

My mistake.  B2 said it, not you.

Yes, I said they are corrupt, and their Presidential elections have been fraudulent. This is not a secret. Russia or the U.S....political candidates are influenced to go where the money is. Obama did nothing to stop annexation because they thought they could just buy out Ukraine. I find it odd that you will immediately support the notion that Trump used Russia to influence 2016 election, is attempting to politicize Ukraine for personal gain, yet in the same breath say that you don't believe the U.S. has influenced Ukraine politically and elections are above board. You also believe the Biden corruption was completely legal. When does this begin to sound silly and you stop chasing your tail?
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019, 09:34 AM by The Real Marty.)

The true story of this "Joe Biden getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired" is that he was not the only one who wanted that guy fired.  The entire international community wanted him fired, for not being tough on corruption.  

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...on/598705/

But all that is irrelevant.   The relevant question is, did Trump try to blackmail a foreign government into investigating a political opponent?  If so, that is probably an impeachable offense.  

We'll see where all this leads.  I'm not certain.  I think Trump is definitely dumb enough to do something like that, but I still need to see the evidence.

(09-25-2019, 09:34 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The true story of this "Joe Biden getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired" is that he was not the only one who wanted that guy fired.  The entire international community wanted him fired, for not being tough on corruption.  

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...on/598705/

But all that is irrelevant.   The relevant question is, did Trump try to blackmail a foreign government into investigating a political opponent?  If so, that is probably an impeachable offense.  

We'll see where all this leads.  I'm not certain.  I think Trump is definitely dumb enough to do something like that, but I still need to see the evidence.

Dems lose 2020 in about 15 more minutes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Memo released with no reference to withholding monies. Imagine that. But, in the vain of projectionism, three Dem Senators sure did back in May 2018:
https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media...gation.pdf
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-25-2019, 10:15 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Memo released with no reference to withholding monies. Imagine that. But, in the vain of projectionism, three Dem Senators sure did back in May 2018:
https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media...gation.pdf

Dems already started moving the goal posts last night. AOC and her crew are going to be bouncing around like Yosemite Same this morning.